Reviews for Welcome to Reality
N.M.E chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
Aw...this chapter was so cute! The best. Justin is so sweet. And 'farmgirl' is even more cute! Amazing! update soon.
K.P. Crest chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
AW! I hope it ends on a good note, and that justin does get to stay...but really, everything is going so well now that i'm actually scared something will go wrong in the next chapter or so...yeah, paranoid! but anyways, write more please!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
love the story!

cant wait for more!

-ifly*hugs*
Izzey chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
awesome chapter. aw they're finally together. yay. justin really put luke in his place! ha! lol. awesome chapter, cant wait for the next one
XO-Escape-With-The-Music-XO chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
I loved the video for this story!

He's leaving? :(

:P jk he can't really leave... can he?
K.P. Crest chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
What! he's leaving! in two months, though! he can still make the best of it. But it's supposed to have a happily ever after, right? well, i will be waiting for more!
Izzey chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
what the hell? he can not be leaving! he has to stay there and be with her! he has to! it's not right for him to leave, well not without her anyway. is she going to go with him?
supersaiyanx chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
An amazing chapter!

Hope that you update soon.
xoxhp chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
omg! this was SO good. you have to update soon! and you have to get jeanne to finally tell him that she LOVES HIM! omgg. great update )
SunshinePressInc chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
Im dying here!

Its like we get somewhere and make some progress and then it crashes! Jeanne is always assuming things and doesnt she know that assuming makes an "ass" out of you cause she is always wrong!

One step forward Two steps back.

I think I was ranting a little but that chapter really got me excitable.

Amazing story! Keep it up! ]
Essevera chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
M, dramatic chapter. Make sure you go back and reread your work. There were a few errors here and there.
90sgrungechick chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
*cries big anime tears* Cliffhanger! Ok, I changed my mind about Jane I don't like her. I hope she gets hit by a truck! This story is amazing good and I can't wait for the next installment of Oliver and Belinda either.
N.M.E chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
OH GOD! OH GOD! This chapter was sad! Very sad. Depressing actually. Justin's leaving? He can't leave! You have to do something about it. Please! Try updating ASAP.
Essevera chapter 11 . 6/10/2008
Wow. :) (I don't know what else to say even though we've been through the chap from the original...)
K.P. Crest chapter 11 . 6/10/2008
omg! this isn't the end of the story, right? it can't be...i need to know what happens next! NEED TO KNOW! that was great! ah, if only life were really like that...*sigh*...but anyways, write more, please!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »