Reviews for Threaded Disbelief in Whispering
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
0.0 *in awe*

wow. just wow. this is amazing. its so powerful. I wish I could write like that.

you're only 16?

even more impressive
Laura Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Beautiful. You truly have a way with words. My favorite line as short as it may be is "wear you as a shadow" That line in particular gave me chills. I'm going to go read some of your other work. If you really are 16 you have a promising literary career ahead of you!

Amazing job. Good luck in the future,

Laura
AROSEO chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
this is beautiful, it's sexual without being blunt and tender without being corny. good work.
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
not sure if i already returned your review(s?) but whatever it doesn't matter

heartbreaking poem, really. sad voice.

i'd probably quote something, but there are so many little snippets that jump out at me that would make this review ridiculously long if i copiedandpasted everything

beautiful poem
diffident chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
You are such a poetic soul. Love love love this.

marie
felicia13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I feel like with each new poem of yours, I gain a new respect for you and for the art. It's very delicate and easy to forget that. You bring the delicacy out while threading it through needlepoint. I am in awe.

This is amazing. The last stanza takes your breath away and the 5th and 6th stanzas... wow. (whoa. oh my... wow.)

Hooray for rocking. You sure you're only in high school?

Felicia.
rippinghouse chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
sorry i haven't reviewed you for a while. ]

first off - wow. that was breath-takingly gorgeous.

and oh my god! - the repetition (i wish i did not have to..), that just made my day because i love repetition.

especially in free-verse.

the structure was nice, too.

wonderful work.
she smolders chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
You're words always manage to inspire me and captivate me in their spell. I'm quite enamored with this poem right now. Take care.