Reviews for The Trampled Rose
MagicWords chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
hm...im wondering what will happen next to our poor hero.
MagicWords chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
this was so funny and so cute! i thought it was an excellent twist on Sleeping Beauty and i really want to continue!
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That is a brillinat take on Sleeping Beauty. I'm very jealous becasue I wish I'd thought of it.

The beginning got me hooked, and it was very fast paced. I would have liked some more description though, although I suppose james wouldn't have time to notice things too much if he was running for his life.

I did enjoy reading this though, there were some amusing moments. Espeacially the princess hurling the contents of her bedroom at him.
Sixth chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
It's very interesting, though more towards the hilarious side since most of us knows the story of sleeping beauty! XD
Leeone Aisenma chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I liked it and I'd enjoy reading on. You really ought to continue it! (Just for the fun of it!)
NOXLotika chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I thought this was hilarious. I too always wondered about different ends to well-known fairytales, such as Sleep Beauty or Little Mermaid... Continue, please!

(...James must be flabbergasted, instead of getting a reward, he is sent to the dungeon! _)
Esther Jade chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I thought that was quite fun. There were a few grammar things wrong with it but I liked it. James' confusion was really quite sweet.
Rickman-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ah! You have to finish this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!