Reviews for Fire at Will
PurpleSnowflake chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
wow, i really like it! congrats, your story was the first on i ever read on this website b/c it caught my eye. cant wait for more!
Insomniatic chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
I could not get over that "She can go the hell back to France" and romance novel thing. You're right, they teach you NOTHING in foreign language classes! I got some inspiration from your awesome writing skills and incorperated my complete lack of knowledge of non-English languages into my story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep writing.
LilyFinn chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
LOL! I think you know how much I laughed at that chapter, considering you were on the phone with me while I was laughing moronically.

This review will be short because my dad is starting to watch Bring it On in it to win it without me. And I REALLY wanted to see that movie.

Heehee, Bobby's retarded. I really like him. Why can't Heather like Bobby now? ...Fine, I can deal with that...but can you make them form a band? I want Matt to play bass guitar because that's my favorite band instrument! The preps could come crash their rock star-ish show!

Okies, gotta go now. Loved it, can't wait for the next chapter, and all that other exciting jazz that I usually say.

Ps. Hey! Leave my sleazy romance novels out of this! They happen to be very cute and fluffy and sensual enough for me. They're a great romantic fix when SOMEONE hasn't updated her stories.
LilyFinn chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
That time you won tic-tac-toe was a fluke. On Monday, I'll show you that I am the REAL tic-tac-toe prodigy. But, lol, I loved how you included the 'mega-idiot' on your hand.

God, you suck! I'm using the Hitler quote in my story! Even though I give you credit for it, people will probably think I plagerized! Hmph. Well, I'm still gonna use it.

At first I thought Karin was after Stephanie Knapp because in 7th grade no one wanted her at our table and we had that elaborate scheme to get rid of her. But then I realized who it is. I thought it was funny how you made her ugly and no one liked her, but I have to say, this entire story is full of prejudice and it makes you seem kinda snobbish. Just saying. I like the story but others might think you have serious hate issues. Which you do. But I luvs you anyway...at least, I'd luv you if you corrected in the next chapter that I am the real prodigy. Seriously. If you have Amy winning stuff all the time, she'll seem very Mary Sue-ish and trust me, NOBODY likes a Mary Sue. So, give some credit to another character. Like, um...Heather...? Lol!

Btw, I don't like Matt anymore. So I don't want Heather to end up with him in here. So, if you didn't really have anything planned for them, I want Heather to have a new guy. A better guy. Named Jack. HE CAN BE THE EMO FROM THE MALL! And omg, you can have a scene where they're all at the mall and Amy or someone says 'oh, look, another emo!' and Heather will be all 'where's an emo?' like that time we saw Jack! And he'll think she's a freak but luv her anyway! Omg, if you don't write that, I'll write that. Of course, I already have written something like that but I'll change it.

Um, maybe I should stop. This review is getting outta hand. Just think about my suggestions. I'm not saying that you MUST change things, but I just wanted to give you some ideas that you can use if you want or not. Either way, this story is the bomb! God, I waited forever for you to update. Gah, my foot fell asleep typing this up.
Mad Asher chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Well, i'm usually not one to read stories with bad language in them, but this is humor so I thought i'd give it a shot. Ok, i liked the plot in the first chapter, basically how the girl says some scientific-sounding name and Kayla writes it down. It's kinda hard to believe she actually believed that, though. You make her sound like she's retarded or something. Anyway, on the second chapter it was a bit fuzzy, all I understood was that there was a fight, but it's probably because of my attention span. Chapter three was kind of funny, with sticking the gum in the doll, though it seems kinda predictable. Kinda cool how it all comes together and they frame Kayla because she chews the same brand of gum. Anyway, overall I enjoyed your story and thought it was pretty good. Like I said, I'm not usually one into romance stuff, im usually into fantasy, but this seems pretty ok-paced to me.
LilyFinn chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I should've known you'd come up with a story like this! Amazing. I like. But can Heather (aka me) possibly be able to get a romantic interest...with the name of something along the lines of..um...I don't know...Matt? Lol, jk. (Or am I?)

Anyway, I loved the whole thing. Especially how you based like all the characters off of people we know, but changed their names. Heehee...Piggle. She kinda does look like a pig. One you want to chop off the head of for Christmas dinner but then decide it's probably got aids or something and you don't eat it.

And that stuff about the French class and not knowing how to say the IMPORTANT stuff in French is all so true.

Above all, my favorite part had to be the last line. Cheers! Lol!
Insomniatic chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Awesome. I agree, rap "music" is crap. Keep writing.
Elegantly Lovelyy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008