Reviews for Letters to You
Elle Winters 9 chapter 13 . 5/1/2009
short and kinda sweet. I don't get how to do any of the codes you explained though, well except for the frequency one and it being most likely E but then I won't get further than just writing E's.
Maelys chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
So cute! I like the encrypted note!
kayoko123 chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
Short, simple and sweet!

I know I'm almost a year late in reading this story, but I somehow stumbled upon it (I seriously cannot recall how I got here. It's like 'click' and 'click' and then I get sucked into the story).

Regardless, thank you for writing something that is uncomplicated and wonderful in every way. I look forward to reading your other stories!
Instant Noodles Productions chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
**hugs the story**

I want it now :)

-Plushie
SlrMagica chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
Aw, so waff-y there at the end, haha . I thought the ending was a little rushed (the last chapter came on really quick), but the epilogue was great. I also thought Luis was going to make an appearance in the actual story, but I'm glad you brought him into the epilogue. Loved the whole tickets/girl exchange thing too, haha. And I liked the.. "accent" if you will, that you had for Marcus and a few others- it made the dialogue (which flowed really well throughout) really natural. Good job with the story!
kaw97 chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
Hasn't she been in his room before? The night of the party at the soccer house? This makes it sound like she's seeing it for the first time.

I love this story. It's fun and moves fast and the cryptography is a fun, unique touch.
elenabee chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
woah, this chapter made me feel like i ran a mile.

my heart is jumping all over the place. ahaha.

:]

you're a great writer; hands down.
Poptart Guava King chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
lol. sappy ending. not my norm but i definitely loved it! XD
intercostalspace chapter 13 . 1/13/2009
i loved it although i would have loved it even more if you kind of dragged the story before they got together. thanks again!
auburnfusion chapter 13 . 1/8/2009
This is a really cute story. I enjoyed it, but I felt that there were some small loose ends you could have tied up. The way the whole cryptology class tied in everything with the letters was brilliant though, and really amusing. It's one amazing story and I just wanted to let you know that I really loved it so much. Amazing work, really.

-Bee
CocoLacroix chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
cute. so cute. loved it!
xorosieox chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
Aww, how sweet! And what an adorably original play on the classic "love note" scenario. Good shit!
Ravina chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
Incredible! How did you get such a good knowledge of cryptology?

You probably could have dragged it on for a bit longer, but I'm happy with your ending!

Great work!

- Rebekah
Dreamer's Denial chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
I love it, this is absolutely fantastic!
slee5133 chapter 13 . 11/22/2008
c'est trop mignon! loved it. it was short, sweet and to the point.
284 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »