Reviews for ARRANGED MARRIAGE! good thing you're beautiful::60
AJ Taylor chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is too cute. The crazy friends disturbing the afterglow moments.
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
If you ever find the time, could you please come bac to this story! Its one of my favourites, the love between Lucien and audrina is amazing and you are such a good author to be able to write somethind like this, and have be completely in love with this whole story, seriously, this is like my sixth time reading this!
Vicky A chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love you! I love you! I love you! But not in a creepy way. I found this story a couple of years ago on quizilla and would follow you updates. I really liked your story. Then I saw that you had quit writing on quizilla and they delated like more than 20 chapters. I was so sad because I truly loved your story. But as time was ticking away I accidently found this story here. I was so happy but then I saw you havn't updated for a long time so I think it is time for you to do that and keep up the the good work with this amazing story. .
AnnieJean chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Are you ever going to finish this story? I miss reading the updates!
Sara chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
DUDE! UPDATE ALREADY! :D
Estelin chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
thisc was great. keep up the good work and writing.
Em chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I love this story! i have been following it since you started it! im glad i found it here on fictionpress! please keep posting on this site, i want to know the ending!

Amazing job, keep up the good work!
The Innocent Demon chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
OH MY GAWD! I love you story it is so awsome... i love you work and Lucian is so freaking gorgeous i love him.

Oh and im the same height as Audrina. 4 foot 11 inches!
Alix chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I love your Stories! They're always comical and romantic! Keep it up! I swear you could get published
Srlait chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
that was ...well, words can't describe, so I'll merely say it was beyond description (in a really, ridiculously good way ;)

you have an excellent way of description, and I thought the ending was really cute! course, the SPICE GIRLS homage? LOVED IT!

but yeah. no complaints from me if you switch sites. This one does seem nicer, and it certainly seems to give you more freedom. but I'll faithfully follow in whichever direction you take. I love this story and have been happy to read it. Keep up the BEAUTIFUL work!
jane speaks chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Aw, how cute. I love the ending. I've followed your story since the beginning and have loved every second of it! I'm glad you've switched over from Quizilla, I find i enjoy this site a lot more. Anyways, I can't wait for your next update!
WaffleLOVESlinkinpark chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
hi!

great story! i love it! and ausum ending... cant wait for the next bit!

im from quizilla ..yeh... its a shame how theyve gone spastic bout all that now... but oh well

keep it up :)
mangomariah100 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Loved IT! The ending was postively perfect, and of course funny. Can't wait for the next one. :)
Marie chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories, you always manage to make me laugh just as hard as they do, and cry along with them. You are such a GREAT GREAT writer, don't ever let anyone tell you different! Keep up the good work hun!
Rebecca Marie chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Can't wait for the next chapter!