Reviews for The Guardian
effay chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
aw! i love sym! he's so adorable :]

i'm dying to find out who he'll be with...i really hope he ends up with phoenix. can't really see anyone else...

and medrien. is. amazing. haha, he's just so hilarious! him and sym together are a great pair, they're so funny! :P

i love the plot and admittedly it is slow, just a tad. but that's probably just 'cause i'm desperate to know more, more, MORE! ahaha :] ahem. and i really like your descriptions of the 'Spirit World' - incredibly intriguing xD

- effay.
BCSaturdai chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
This is a nice story. It's funny and fantastical. I do think it needs a little more background info on Sym; it's strung out through the chapters. And it does move a little slow, but, like I said, I do like it. Hope to see an update soon.
nonday chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
pretty cool. i like the charecters and their (i'm not sure if it's actually a legitimate description) mobility.

anyway, this is going very nicely, i believe. i had some laugh-out-loud moments. and sym is very gay. it's like completely taken for granted in the writing style. he's awesome.

i promise to stay tuned, so rock us hard, ya?
Account Disused chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
I'm enjoying this story, can't wait for more.
Loveless Breath chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
What's gonna happen to them? O.o
Loveless Breath chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
I love it! It's super special awesome.
Loveless Breath chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
“No,” I say. “Just the one you left.” -

WOW. What is up with his dad? I can't wait to find out. I hope he's some super evil bad guy with magical powers. That'd be sweet.
Loveless Breath chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
I'm trying to figure out who Sym will "be" with. I keep thinking it'll be Phoenix. I'd be just a little bit sad if he ends up with Medrien. Medrien's nice- but I can't put my finger on it.
Loveless Breath chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I like this. Is his father a bad guy? OOH...
i-see-faeries chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
At first I wasn't going to read this, but now I'm glad I did. You have no idea how many times this has made me laugh. My family must think I'm crazy now, sitting in front of the computer and laughing by myself. ;D S'kay though. This was awesomely hilarious in so many ways! Update soon!
CakeForEveryone chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
!
ValenceDeatrick chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
WHOA! THAT WAS AWESOME! ALL OF IT! Poor Sym though! Had to cut his hand from the ice and nearly fell to his death... Thank god Medrien was there! I like him! He's fun! And hyper and reminds me of my friend on coffee! .
CakeForEveryone chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
!
nittlegrasper chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Hahaha, I love your sense of humour. Medrien is the best and how they live such a serious/funy lif eI have no idea.

There's loadz of things that I now want to learn- like the art of plate'fu. It would most certainly prove useful during lunch at my relatives' place where it's "Eat, or die Eating".

Amazing story, makes me laugh hours after I've read it. Keep updating :)
Capricia chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
awesome story start! I can't wait to read more about Phoenix, Merdien, Palla, and Sym. I especially want to read more about those booze fairies.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »