Reviews for The Guardian
Air.you.Breathe chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
oh, i like this story. :D

it has its funny moments and then it turns all serious.

the funny moments though make me laugh to so hard.

oh, update soon! :D
1218 chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
ZOMG, a fire! O.O

nice ending. I sincerely hope you update soon! :D
Sekre chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
I really like this story and all the characters in it. Though I'm a little curious why they left their bikes at the ihop breakfast place. x)
Duuude chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
The gray guy's cool! Haha. He can blend in with his backgrounds... xD

Medrien's the tiger... Phoenix is the panther... Palla's the fox?

Did you mention this? I can't even remember ... Heheh.

At least you updated.. at least. Nothing really happened though.. -_-

XD I want some action! Very impatient person here... Argh.

Oh no. . . Hayden knows! 0_0 Cliffhanger of doom!

Can't wait for the next chapter! )
gummybaby chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
Oh, Sym is so funny...and this new Hayden guy, I want to know more!
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
OMG! I Cant Believe You Left It There! . Whore!
Duuude chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
Ohmygosh. If I had any make-up at all. I would do that to people too! haha. so much fun! wee.

I love this story. Awesome idea. Spirit World, Council, Guardiann. It's all very Star Wars-y. New word. XD

At first I wanted a relationship between Sym and Phoenix but now I LOVE Medrien, he's so cute. I want it btwn Medrien and Sym!

Sym's a great character btw. Great. Especially when he's like "I almost died today," out of nowhere. XD

Please update soon. This update took forever. Even though I'm reading it WAY late. I wanted to save it up or something... Hehehe. Anyway, please update the next one soon. I really like your story!
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
I Love This Story Its Funny And Serious At The Same Time!
Rayne Auster chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
Really cute story though I'm not sure I like Pheonix all that much. Sym really does have his hands full and it will be intersting to see how this plays out.
bloopeebloop chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
Oh. Interesting. I really like this.

and hope ypu update soon.

no pressure.

really.

:D
gummybaby chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
this story is so cute, seriously. thanks for the update!
Liviania chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
I like all the characters, but I think there's a bit too much focus on them. If you lengthened each chapter witha bit more plot and/or worldbuilding, it would improve the balance. (My advice, you don't have to take it.)

Medrein's cute. He reminds me of my friends.

Livi
gummybaby chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
aw, Medrien is just so adorable...and really I'm just so in love with all your characters. and you updated. yay! here's some cyber brownies *restrains from shoving in face*

and yeah...I haven't updated in like forever, I'm hoping to get some writing done this weekend though, so be on the lookout...
Duuude chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
OMGSH! This is really good! I like. And the confusingnss is awesome! We can't even tell who the slash's between. Though I'm betting on Phoenix and Sym. Anyway this is great! Please continue... and I really hope your 'sucking at updating' thing goes away. Like now. Haha. Cause I love it.

Nice ideas ... the overall magicalness rocks for sure. And I love Medrien's attitude, I've always liked those types of characters. And Sym's whining is cool too. Phoenix already sounds really cool in my head. XD

Continue writing! ]
Freak-of-Spade chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
heya! it's your (wannabe) (soon-to-be) (ugh, whatever) BETA! *jumps around like an idiot*

This is going to be short because i NEED to go read what comes next but oh my god this is BRILLIANT and i'm already completely in LOVE with phoenix! And Sym! We Sym! *huggles you characters*
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »