Reviews for A Million and One Ways to Begin a Conversation
blurrylights chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Oohh...that was a good one. I do that all the time too, create conversations in my mind before something actually happens. You did a great job of really showing her emotion, i know that sounds so teacherish, but I really felt what she was feeling. Your words conveyed the message really well. Anyway, good job! :)
blackbubbleblue chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
WOW very sweet and clean I don't know how else to describe it. It's perfect.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Good story. The title makes me laugh. Nice work. Keep writing!

Twilight Starr
friend 49 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Awh I love this!

I think you're an excellent one-shot writer (and in general, too), even though you said you don't write them very often.

Good job!
rachelaine chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i liked a lot. :) and no problem..i'm glad that you and your friend are working on rebuilding things.
AnyMousse chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Very good story. It was written very well and pulled me in. I was bummed to see it ended; I wanted it to go on for at least another chapter. But again, very good writing; keep up the good work.
centenarian chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Well, I guess you just want us to imagine what happened in the end. Each to his own. Well, I've come across two stories of yours where they guy is avoiding the girl with no apparent reason. Just..."I'm busy". Now that's confusing. I guess you also want us to make up our own reasons for the guy's attitude. But nevertheless, it was nice, a bit saddening and all but still pleasant.
d666lisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Excellent story, beautifully written :)
x3life chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
aww this was really good )
Norel chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This was really good. I loved the way she was talking to herself in the car; it was funny and made her more real to me. But, I have to admit that I'm interested to see what happens next. Why was Michael avoiding her? Does he love her? I'd like to see a second chapter to this, but I still liked where you stopped even if you don't add anything
D-Mish chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
i want this continued.

argh.

what a good story starter it is.
xjennnny chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
veryy god;]
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This is such an adorable piece.
admit it.you luv me chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
_ This is a sad stry
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh wow! My romantic side wanted the fic to go on,possibly some more mushy parts included. But I'm glad you stopped where you did. It is very fitting indeed. I have one-sided conversations when I'm pissed off, too, but after the actual confrontation has occurred. Yeah.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for some updates on your other fics! D

gulistanlik