Reviews for Vandrophobia
OnoderaRitsu3 chapter 28 . 2/26
I've read this story no joke three times I love it! One of my all time favs ever cx
TheLittleLostEcho chapter 5 . 2/17
I love the fact that you put celiac disease in there xD
MusicGurl8129 chapter 28 . 1/18
Haha. I love how Wintar kept saying, ''She's my WIFE''. It was so funny, I found it hard to hold in without rolling over the edge of my bed. What tops the cake is the last line. She's the one. It was the perfect ending! I am VERY happy with the ending! :D
MusicGurl8129 chapter 16 . 1/18
Hahahahaha.. this is hilarious.. I can't... she keeps vomiting... hahahaha.. XD
MusicGurl8129 chapter 10 . 1/18
OMG. I am dying! The whole Romeo and Juliet part had me cracking up! This is just TOO good!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
I came across this while I was searching on fear of beautiful men as I sense I have something of this sort. started reading as if posted by some person really having it and hoped to get a cure... its a very awesome story...superb..
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
I think I'm actually dying from laughter.
lizziepyt chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
i love this book. Its the first book on fictionpress i have reviewed and read more than once (i have read vandrophobia fifteen times). Keep it up and write more
amy chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
I...LOVE it! I cracked myself up! I really enjoy the story :) i wish there are more..
I cant stop smiling when i read it.
superninjamonkey10 chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
This story is really well written!
shadowgirl618 chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
I loved this story! It's been so long since I've been on fictionpress, but this story was so cute and a fun read. Some parts ran a little faster - and more confusing - but overall, I really enjoyed it. :)

Also gave me flashbacks of my middle school years - xanga?! Haha. Great story!
bestkittenlover1 chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
O my god I couldn't stop laughing
I can't believe I actually favorited a high school romance ...
Guest chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
This was hilarious! I laughed out loud at every chapter (an actual LOL). Lira is a very unique character, and I love how there was an air of seriousness in each chapter, yet the whole situation was a comedy. Wintar is great, Jack is an awesome plot twist, and Python... haha. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us! I hope you continue writing in the future :)
embu800 chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
I really really love this! It's the best story on fictionpress that I've read in a really long time!
faegirl chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
hmmm, very interesting. And weird. very weird. I can't get that word out of my head so I'll repeat it again. WEEEIIIRRRDD. But it is entertaining. Her efforts to avoid him is funny although Wintar's character seems sort of flat, but this is the beginning so I suppose it would look that way. Anyways, I shall read on and know more :)
737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »