Reviews for Vandrophobia
monika.nayani chapter 1 . 7/22
hahaha i cant help u dear ;)
CathrineJan chapter 1 . 7/21
I can totally understand what you are going through cause this is one thing that totally creeps me out. Generally, girls fuss over this type of a guy, but I am straight up scared of them. It feels secure to know that I'm not the only one.
tsukiimaru chapter 28 . 6/29
Dear Lord, I laughed until I cried when I read this story. Lira's throwing up and Santoku knives and phobia of pretty boys... I'm dying...

Epilogue is epic. Also, the title is ingenius. Wintar is such a sweetheart. Aaron. Kill me now. AARON.

Thanks for making my day. I also have a mild case of vandrophobia, especially if said boys are taller than me and have nice teeth. Also, if they wear glasses, speak more than one language, are anime/book nerds, or all of the above, I'll die of a heart attack.

Bonus if they understand my anime references

Double bonus if they can cook, because I sure as hell can't.

Triple bonus if they read this story and found it funny.

I wish Vandrophobia was still available on Amazon! I would definitely buy it, and I wish I could've seen the illustrations!

Elizabeth
CherryAngel991 chapter 28 . 5/29
I am satisfied... I guess. Okay, screw it! This is amazing!
CherryAngel991 chapter 21 . 5/29
Jeff... You deciever you! Here I was, fighting for your relationship with Lira! But whatever. Wintar, prove yourself worthy right along with Lira.
CherryAngel991 chapter 20 . 5/29
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CherryAngel991 chapter 17 . 5/29
YESSSSSSSSS!
CherryAngel991 chapter 13 . 5/29
NOOOOO JEEEEFFFFFF WHHYYYYYY?! AHHHHHHH! WINTAR YOU... I"LL SHUT UP NOW SO PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT LIRA AND WINTAR SHOULD BE TOGETHER WONT HATE ME.
CherryAngel991 chapter 12 . 5/29
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JEFFFFFF I'M SOOO SORRY! IT'S ALWAYS THE BEST FRIEND WHO GETS HIS HEART BROKEN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
CherryAngel991 chapter 11 . 5/29
NO GET AWAY FROM HER WINTAR BECAUSE JEFF HAS ALREADY TAKEN HER! NO NO NO NO NO! NOT AGAIN! I CAN'T HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN AGAIN! WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE SWEET BOYS WHO ARE REJECTED FOR ARROGANT ONES?!
OnoderaRitsu3 chapter 28 . 2/26
I've read this story no joke three times I love it! One of my all time favs ever cx
TheLittleLostEcho chapter 5 . 2/17
I love the fact that you put celiac disease in there xD
MusicGurl8129 chapter 28 . 1/18
Haha. I love how Wintar kept saying, ''She's my WIFE''. It was so funny, I found it hard to hold in without rolling over the edge of my bed. What tops the cake is the last line. She's the one. It was the perfect ending! I am VERY happy with the ending! :D
MusicGurl8129 chapter 16 . 1/18
Hahahahaha.. this is hilarious.. I can't... she keeps vomiting... hahahaha.. XD
MusicGurl8129 chapter 10 . 1/18
OMG. I am dying! The whole Romeo and Juliet part had me cracking up! This is just TOO good!
747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »