Reviews for Vandrophobia
DragonOwl chapter 28 . 1/26
Love it! Lira is so quirky!
Dreaminglight chapter 5 . 1/5
Haha! I was anout to start thinking who Andrea was but she's just a goldfish!
AnimeStalkerz chapter 28 . 1/3
I actually started reading this yesterday and I was thinking about it before going to sleep because I was at chapter 21 and was going to go to sleep and I woke up thinking this was an anime and thinking omg what episode am i on and then I realized oh wait it was fiction not anime haha. Awww I loved Wintar x Lira but I'm afraid Aaron x Ciel doesn't sound as good haha! I actually thought the picture you used to describe the characters for this was awesome!
warm.words chapter 28 . 1/2
My friend introduced me to this story and after reading the first chapter I was completely mesmerized! I rarely laugh genuinely but what can I say, your story had me doing things I don't have a tendency of doing (like staying up past midnight, thank you very much) I loved every bit of it! (Even the fact that you've made me hungry after describing every single one of Lira cookings skills but I refused to leave the computer because I was too busy reading your story) Anyway, it was a refreshing read. I liked how witty and sarcastic the tone was; it lifted the seriousness at times. The main character's personality isn't something you see all the time and her phobia doesn't help the situation but needless to say that's what made her enjoyable. As for the main male lead, HE'S ABSOLUTELY LOVABLE (same goes for Aaron) Thank you for writing this! I'll be looking forward to your future works
P.S all she wanted was a set of knives :( :(
Laurel chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow. Wow wow wow. You are a fantastic author - I just read the first two paragraphs and I completely fell for your writing - you're amazing! I'm going to get some popcorn and go on a binge reading. YAY!
BurstofPassion chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
I totally love the epilogue!
BurstofPassion chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
This story is so crazy, I can't make shit sense of it, but I actually understand at the same time. So strange, it's great. Funny. That's usually how people describe me.
HaveYouSeenThisGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
yAY! U should join wattpad sammyli .. there are famous publishers roaming around that siTE .. )

Here'a the link .com

Add me: Migzylicious ( user/Migzylicious )

Plz.. JOIN WATTPAD !
Nikki Oly chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I've read this story before but am SO glad I found it again so I could put it back on my favorites (had to open a new account because I forgot my email address and password combo!) I'm so glad you haven't removed this story and hope you never do! I love it! I'm off to read it (again) :)
Bluesparks chapter 28 . 10/21/2013
OMGWTF. I'm going crazy right now xD Honestly, seriously, just gaaaaahhhh. I laughed so many times while reading this, like, it's not even funny how many times I've laughed. This story is absolutely genius. I always love reading books that have a humorous main character, or a book that's funny in general, and that are able to keep up a really good story line. When I started this book, I was like, whoah, 28 chapters, and when I was on about chapter 21, I was like- "WHY CAN'T THIS STORY GO ON FOREVER!?" I thoroughly enjoyed wasting my life reading this book :D Thanks for writing this story! :)
nanina15 chapter 28 . 10/8/2013
Gosh I peed myself while reading this story, it was seriously that funny! The only thing missing was a kiss, if not anywhere else, at least in the end. The funniest moment to me what that monologue to her mother, about carrying her in her womb and all of that, I cried haha. I give you 11 out of 10! Good job! :D
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
can i just say... is one of the best stories i've EVER read. i wish it were published, i would SO buy it!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/26/2013
I enjoyed your story, and was up last night reading it till the smal hours.. It was funny and it had a lot of movility. Very entertaining. However, I was hoping until the end that she would end up with Jeff, I don't know why.. So I was a bit dissapointed. I thought they were more suited for each other.
Star Crossed Destinies chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story and I hope that the sequel comes out soon. I cannot describe how I feel. There are so many adjectives to describe this story, an I'm saying that this is FREAKIN' FANTABULOUS! And especially Aaron, he's the love of my life! lol I hope you write a romance between Aaron and Ciel. Would you like to check out my profile, though? I'm new here and Indian.
Namaste
Crystal
4everandalwaysme chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
You're good. Very very good. I'm impressed beyond words :)
720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »