Reviews for Vandrophobia
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 28 . 11/24/2009
A hoot! I loved it. I like the title. Very original.
Savannah chapter 28 . 11/19/2009
Okay, so I know you already finished the story but wow! It was so great! I was laughing so hard my family thought I was having a seizure :)

I love this story so much and you did an excellent job.

You did an AMAZING job! :D
PinzAndNeedles chapter 28 . 11/17/2009
Your st0ry is vrikken brilliant! Itz so0o funny i almost peed myself laughing...i ADORE your characterz n just the st0ry in general...it was tops seriously )
charm en route chapter 28 . 11/1/2009
Oh, I loved every bit of this. I mean, I've seriously been laughing so hard that I've been crying. :D

Although I still don't get why Wintar's birthday wish came true. Although the hilarity that ensued was amazing. :D
Stelio chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
Love this chapter. I was reading it in the middle of my parents dinner "party" (consisting of about three other people) and suddenly cracked up laughing. They looked at me like i was crazy. :-)

This story has made me laugh SO hard. I'm gonna share it with all my friends.

Keep writin'!
Khazkhaz chapter 26 . 10/16/2009
this chapter is the funniest thing evrer! Plus i love reading oresent tnse :)
Khazkhaz chapter 16 . 10/16/2009
god i wasn't expecting that. LOVE the chapter name, tho no-one struck me as arrogant.
Khazkhaz chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
unrealistic but such an ingenius idea!
Khazkhaz chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
keep up the great story, i really like your narrative style to capture all the thoughts in her weird mind
Khazkhaz chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
hey great story, really funny :))
May Ravn chapter 28 . 9/30/2009
I adore your story, it's such much fun with Lira and her phobia of beautyful men.. Hugs!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 21 . 9/29/2009
Love the test thing! Wintr is adorable :)
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
I love how you end your chapters!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 18 . 9/29/2009
I see Wintar’s hand rest on my desk. His fingers are perfect. No midget pinky. No hairy thumb. No wart on the index finger.

You evidently haven’t met any of my aunts.

- Hilarious!