Reviews for Vandrophobia
MantraMagazine chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
Aww, how chivalrous! I wonder if he knows about the test. Hm... Your story's just getting better and better. And you know what, I'm not even upset about Jeff who I thought was the perfect one for Lira. No, I like your version. Yay! I'm off to read more.
MantraMagazine chapter 20 . 2/10/2010
Oh man, now my dreams are crushed. But I like Aldabella, she seems nice. With this revelation, I hope Lira opens up to Wintar, even if it's only as much as she can.
MantraMagazine chapter 19 . 2/10/2010
Man, he likes that duct tape. You have a very well constructed story. I'm really enjoying it.
MantraMagazine chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
Oh ho ho, who's the sneaky on now? Go Wintar. I knew he was going to have to step up to the plate, I just didn't realized he'd be so sneaky about it. Good man.
MantraMagazine chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
Well, that was unexpected. But nice. I still think Jeff's a cooler guy, I mean, what does Wintar offer? He's really going to have to step up to the plate.
MantraMagazine chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
Aww, Jeff is so adorable! A muffin basket and flowers, cute, cute, cute. I hope she says yes.
MantraMagazine chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
Oh my gosh, what a turn of events! I can only imagine what's going to happen next chapter. And oh, it looks like Jeff does have a little thing for Lira. I KNEW IT! I like him a lot, they'd make a good couple.
MantraMagazine chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Oh, burn. Nice one! Jeff is a really nice addition, and with the way he's all "I'll protect you." it seems there's a chance he likes her as well. Also, muffin baskets? Excellent.
MantraMagazine chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Ah ha ha, nice cover up! Also, you have one great quote: "It is like being on center stageā€¦in a very small, crowded circus." I almost died of laughter. Also, I'm thinking this punching of the face business is going to tie her closer to him. I'm reading on! (Hope you don't mind the oh so dorky reviews.)
MantraMagazine chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Great! Just fabulous, this was an incredibly fun chapter to read. Well done, all the way around. The dialog was fun, the actions and the scenery just right, and you did something so trivial and yet so darned important; you showed us why (without really throwing it in our faces) he's so interested in her. And I know you did it on purpose, I see that, and it probably sounds really stupid why I'm going on about it, but it was done so tastefully. In life I don't understand how boys can fall in love, or more why, and since stories are a mimicking of real life the authors often don't feel they need to say. They figure all 18 year olds know WHY boys fall in love, leaving ambigous little tips that make no sense, but you gave us a very good reason and did it without going off the deep end.

This was a really fun chapter to read, thanks so much for posting.
MantraMagazine chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Wow, what a phobia! Your introduction (to the story) was well done, and the second chapter really set things off. Also, I feel this Wintar is liking teasing Lira, a sign of things to come?

One of the best things about your story is that though there's a pretty boy in the story and her reactions are all thrown out of whack, I still feel like the reactions I'm reading pertain to the plot. Sometimes writers focus so much on the "Ahh, pretty boy!" that they can loose sight of what their story is about. And even though your story presents a phobia to these boys, she still has an abnormal reaction that could, if you let it, sound really fangirl-ish and boring to read. This didn't happen in your story.
WindLessNiteZ chapter 28 . 2/10/2010
i love this story so voting in on the SKOW award ! XD

write more would you i would love to read it XP
Arhazivory chapter 28 . 2/3/2010
Man...my last review was chapter 9. Sorry about that. I got busy and didn't revisit FP in a while, although I did get the alerts. Anyway..I'm babbling.

Your story is so great. I remember why I fell in love with it in the first place. XD Lots of funny moments and your ability to write humour is so awesome. Not once did the humour feel strained or cliched. It all flowed so effortlessly and I really enjoyed the entire thing. Thanks for sharing this gem.
farryn chapter 22 . 1/24/2010
Damn.

i love that boy now.

Can't believe they're even now!

She still would've owed alot
cerulean-azure chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
LAUGHS! Love it. It reminded me of those taiwan super dramatic and funny dramas. I could actually see some of the scenes playing in my mind and laughing like hell
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »