Reviews for Vandrophobia
Pranali chapter 28 . 6/21/2011
A www. Omg! That ending was so cute. I'm bouncing with adorableness. So happy right now. And I love lira and all her inner thoughts. She amuses me way more then she should. Omg! That was sooooooooo cute. I also love Aaron. They are all soo cute! I cant take it. I'm soo bubbly now!
The Imagination Addict chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
HAHAHA omg this is so freaking FUNNY! first she punches him, now she draws on his face.
The Imagination Addict chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
HAHAHA omg this is so freaking FUNNY!
Nothing But A Dreamer chapter 28 . 6/7/2011
I really like your story! I kept laughing. It was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
Cheryl White chapter 28 . 6/1/2011
Aaron is uber cuuute! AHAHA.

Okay, I absolutely loved this. Even though you most prolly won't see this review (since your account looks inactive), I've got to say that this story is the output of an excellent writer. You portrayed the characters very well, and the flow of it all was simply amazing. The humour just makes you laugh out loud, and I seriously couldn't stop reading this. I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope you continue writing! :D

Wintar and Lira FOREVAH! :))
Cheryl White chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
Jeff is so cute. (Yes, I reviewed just to say that.) My heart is meltinggggg! ))
Cheryl White chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
...

Ahem. Nuff said.
Cheryl White chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
OMG. Seriously, this is amazing!

I usually only review at the end of completed stories such as these, but this one is just too awesome for me not to. HAHAHA.

My goodness, I love you! You are wonderful. HAHAHA.

You're an amazing writer, and every chapter is just getting me even more hooked! It's like I really know the characters, and you have an awesome sense of humour! Hihi. I've been laughing so crazily in front of the computer. People must think I'm crazy now. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Now, I shall continue! Hehehe.
Charlee Rayne chapter 28 . 5/23/2011
That. Was. So. Cute!
drats chapter 28 . 5/6/2011
This story was awesome! That's all I can say.
Lisa Paige chapter 28 . 4/28/2011
Just wanted you to know- I love your story. Lira is a wonderful character, and the humor in the story had me laughing so loudly my boyfriend gave me a funny look.

Keep up the great work!

Lots of encouragement,

Jess
Linnea7 chapter 28 . 4/26/2011
I just wanted to say that this story was absolutely hilarious! Lira's personality was just so funny and unique. It was also interesting that Alda was really so different from what she seemed to be. Anyways, thanks for the couple hours of laugh-out-loud entertainment! I'm glad you finished the story. I also liked the last chapter from Aaron's point of view and that he meets another girl with a phobia. :)
letsdancewhilethiscityburns chapter 28 . 4/12/2011
This had me laughing and grinning at every chapter. I'd like to quote the best parts but Im afraid there are too many. Awesome work.
Anonymous chapter 28 . 3/22/2011
have you ever planned on publishing this? seriously if i were a producer i would totally make a movie out of it ;DD
Asocial chapter 9 . 3/19/2011