Reviews for Vandrophobia
infinite101 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
lmao! can't believe she punched him!
subtly.obvious chapter 28 . 8/21/2010
hehe this is the second time ive read this and its just as funny as the first time :)
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 28 . 8/16/2010
I laughed SO MUCH during the course of this story.

Especially in the last seven chapters or so. the epilogue was a very nice touch. (:
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
LOL

This chapter was VERY... interesting... :B
Roro07 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
This chapter...it scared me...alot.
mizgardenia21 chapter 28 . 7/27/2010
This story was really entertaining. I enjoyed it.
Dustland chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
funniest line ever!(:

"Wait!" I call out. When I get desperate, I tend to become dramatic unfortunately. "I'm blind!" And I move my hand awkwardly in front of me.
Slaaty chapter 19 . 6/23/2010
Oh, very nice, this Lira proofing. Duct tape hurts like hell, though.

And I love Python!

Yes. I am thoroughly enjoying this and thought I should probably review since I didn't want to be a lurker. Your characters, while not always completely believable, are so creative that you can't help but love/hate them all. The tone of the story is hilarious and I cannot wait to find out what happens in the end.

Thanks for writing this delicious piece. :D
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 28 . 5/14/2010
You should be put in prison. You kept me awake until 3:30 AM. The morning before Test day. GAH!

Yeah. And I fell asleep in my chair WHILE reading the last chapter. :( My neck hurts.

But other than that: I am in LOVE with this. :D It's not all happy-hunky-dory-let's-jump-each-other like a lot of other stories, but it's still really sweet and adorable and cute and I am a CLOSET ROMANTIC. Actually, no. I'm too dainty for that. And my romantic side is pretty obvious...

Either way: I loved this and thought I should let you know before I clicked 'Favorite'. :)
missfabulousity chapter 28 . 5/10/2010
I read this story in 2 hrs, and it is honestly one of the greatest I've read I'm a very long time; fanfic, ficpress, or even a real novel!

I am honestly amazed at the level of thought and just pure good writing that was placed into this story.

Keep up the good work; I really want to read another one.
live 2oo write chapter 28 . 5/3/2010
I love your story. And especially the humor. LOVE IT!
No-Fearz chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
AMAZING. I love the humor. :)
TasteYourSins chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
OOH! SAME MASK! WOO! YEY! Lol that's gonna be fun!
TasteYourSins chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
She should go with Jeff. I think they're cute. And so Wintar will get jealous. ))
TasteYourSins chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
WHOA! HIS WISH CAME TRUE! :O

"I'm so sorry…" I say. "I didn't know we were love rivals…"

ahahahahahaha JEFF! ))

LOLOLOL THE LAST SCENE. )) hilarious!
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »