Reviews for Vandrophobia
Lisa Paige chapter 28 . 4/28/2011
Just wanted you to know- I love your story. Lira is a wonderful character, and the humor in the story had me laughing so loudly my boyfriend gave me a funny look.

Keep up the great work!

Lots of encouragement,

Linnea7 chapter 28 . 4/26/2011
I just wanted to say that this story was absolutely hilarious! Lira's personality was just so funny and unique. It was also interesting that Alda was really so different from what she seemed to be. Anyways, thanks for the couple hours of laugh-out-loud entertainment! I'm glad you finished the story. I also liked the last chapter from Aaron's point of view and that he meets another girl with a phobia. :)
letsdancewhilethiscityburns chapter 28 . 4/12/2011
This had me laughing and grinning at every chapter. I'd like to quote the best parts but Im afraid there are too many. Awesome work.
Anonymous chapter 28 . 3/22/2011
have you ever planned on publishing this? seriously if i were a producer i would totally make a movie out of it ;DD
Asocial chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
OH. My. G...
CJ chapter 28 . 3/9/2011
I just wanted to say that your story had me cracking up! I swear I don't think I have ever laughed that hard, which is great because I needed something to take my mind off of finals :) so Thank You!

Also, your story is very well-written and everything flowed nicely. I love the interactions between Lira and Wintar and I also love the way Jeff and Lira know each other so well! Great story and pretty unique idea!
Candescence chapter 28 . 3/2/2011
AW! Aaron! He's so cute. I liked this story. It's so funny. Sure it did get to be unrealistic at a certain point, but still it's fine. Too bad Jeff and Lira didn't work out, but I guess, now, Wintar works. He got better at the end. Great story
Candescence chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
WO! They kissed! Yay! I'm clapping! Well, not now since i'm typing, but when they did kiss i was. :D
Candescence chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
AH! This story's hilarious! I'm really liking Jeff!
TheLastFireBender chapter 28 . 2/22/2011
Fucking awesome this is the best story in the whole universe!i fucking love it plz

for the love of god rite more stories!this is so motherfucking cute

lol i luv this story im obsessed i noe im a sad child lol nyways plz rite more stories!
Truth.Be.Told.Im.Lying chapter 28 . 1/13/2011
This story is hilarious! The idea is beyond original and the characters are amazing... yeah I got a few weird looks from randomly laughing in the middle of class but reading this a lot more fun and ahh... interesting than paying attention to teachers ;D
Foodgeek chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hey:) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! Times a million! And even then, that its considered an understatement! This story has a very, extremely, humorous plot. Love Wintar and Lira! Haha... It would be fantastic if there would be a sequel following Aaron.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 28 . 11/27/2010

that was so good.

i love the epilogue also.

so friggen cute.

entire story is amazing.

love it.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Usuicross chapter 28 . 11/2/2010
I don't laugh reading stories. At least, I don't laugh out real loud..._ sheesh, this one made me laugh so hard that I can swear it freaked my friends out! :D :D :D

Awesome story. I loved it. Keep it up! :D