Reviews for Vandrophobia
Your Execution chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
First person I thought of after readint he first chapter:

Heechul from Suju .
Apollo564 chapter 28 . 3/7/2010
HaHa! this is such a great story! i laughed through the whole thing XD in honesty i read it in one sitting as well...whilst trying to do homework...oops. P i really enjoyed this story thank you!
Juliet chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo, otherwise known as ADoR. Your story is one of my favorites, so it has been added to the site. Here's your raving review:

So the main character has a kinda weird phobia: she's afraid of pretty boys. And just her luck, there's a new guy in class, and he's hot. This story turns into a hilarious roller coaster of a girl and her confronting her fear...

XOXO,

Juliet

adropofromeo
fullybooked chapter 27 . 2/27/2010
It would be so great if you made another story all about Aaron! If you did I'll be first to review!
fullybooked chapter 28 . 2/27/2010
The story was so awesome! Even though my sister just read some parts she was interested in it.

It would be great that Aaron's story continues! It would be awesome!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 28 . 2/26/2010
BEST STORY EVER! Love it, thanks.
Sammy chapter 28 . 2/22/2010
"CAN YOU SMELL IT."

"I CAN SMELL IT!"

I truly died a little while reading this story. Funniest thing ever.
MantraMagazine chapter 21 . 2/10/2010
Aww, how chivalrous! I wonder if he knows about the test. Hm... Your story's just getting better and better. And you know what, I'm not even upset about Jeff who I thought was the perfect one for Lira. No, I like your version. Yay! I'm off to read more.
MantraMagazine chapter 20 . 2/10/2010
Oh man, now my dreams are crushed. But I like Aldabella, she seems nice. With this revelation, I hope Lira opens up to Wintar, even if it's only as much as she can.
MantraMagazine chapter 19 . 2/10/2010
Man, he likes that duct tape. You have a very well constructed story. I'm really enjoying it.
MantraMagazine chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
Oh ho ho, who's the sneaky on now? Go Wintar. I knew he was going to have to step up to the plate, I just didn't realized he'd be so sneaky about it. Good man.
MantraMagazine chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
Well, that was unexpected. But nice. I still think Jeff's a cooler guy, I mean, what does Wintar offer? He's really going to have to step up to the plate.
MantraMagazine chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
Aww, Jeff is so adorable! A muffin basket and flowers, cute, cute, cute. I hope she says yes.
MantraMagazine chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
Oh my gosh, what a turn of events! I can only imagine what's going to happen next chapter. And oh, it looks like Jeff does have a little thing for Lira. I KNEW IT! I like him a lot, they'd make a good couple.
MantraMagazine chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Oh, burn. Nice one! Jeff is a really nice addition, and with the way he's all "I'll protect you." it seems there's a chance he likes her as well. Also, muffin baskets? Excellent.
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »