Reviews for Vandrophobia
Ishotthealbatross chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Lol nice. Got a feeling Jeff likes Lira as more than a friend.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Ahahaha is it nuts that I ship Lira with Jeff? I mean, at least she can be around him :D She can never be normal with Wintar :P
Ishotthealbatross chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
This chapter was insanely hilarious. Especially that last line.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
hahaha Wintar's awesome XD
Ishotthealbatross chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
whoa that was a rollercoaster ride of emotions she had there :D seems exhausting tbh
awesome writing! can't wait to see what happens next
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This is very very intriguing. I love it already.
monika.nayani chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
hahaha i cant help u dear ;)
CathrineJan chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I can totally understand what you are going through cause this is one thing that totally creeps me out. Generally, girls fuss over this type of a guy, but I am straight up scared of them. It feels secure to know that I'm not the only one.
starscriptmage chapter 28 . 6/29/2015
Dear Lord, I laughed until I cried when I read this story. Lira's throwing up and Santoku knives and phobia of pretty boys... I'm dying...

Epilogue is epic. Also, the title is ingenius. Wintar is such a sweetheart. Aaron. Kill me now. AARON.

Thanks for making my day. I also have a mild case of vandrophobia, especially if said boys are taller than me and have nice teeth. Also, if they wear glasses, speak more than one language, are anime/book nerds, or all of the above, I'll die of a heart attack.

Bonus if they understand my anime references

Double bonus if they can cook, because I sure as hell can't.

Triple bonus if they read this story and found it funny.

I wish Vandrophobia was still available on Amazon! I would definitely buy it, and I wish I could've seen the illustrations!

Elizabeth
CherryAngel991 chapter 28 . 5/29/2015
I am satisfied... I guess. Okay, screw it! This is amazing!
CherryAngel991 chapter 21 . 5/29/2015
Jeff... You deciever you! Here I was, fighting for your relationship with Lira! But whatever. Wintar, prove yourself worthy right along with Lira.
CherryAngel991 chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CherryAngel991 chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
YESSSSSSSSS!
CherryAngel991 chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
NOOOOO JEEEEFFFFFF WHHYYYYYY?! AHHHHHHH! WINTAR YOU... I"LL SHUT UP NOW SO PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT LIRA AND WINTAR SHOULD BE TOGETHER WONT HATE ME.
CherryAngel991 chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JEFFFFFF I'M SOOO SORRY! IT'S ALWAYS THE BEST FRIEND WHO GETS HIS HEART BROKEN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »