Reviews for Ever Again
lymli chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
it reminds me of something a friend was telling me, sometimes after a kiss, there's nothing clear.

great poem.
Momiji K. Sohma chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
What a jerk! ;-; -Huggles you- I hate people that do that kind of thing.
BrokenHeart4Eva chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
its ok to put up walls for awhile... we all need to do it from time to time just so long as you dont let a chance at happiness pass you by because of them

very well written
purple x pen chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
once again, i can relate, not the kissing part, just that i let sum1 in, well i openned up and trusted, just to get hurt in the end, its not kwel, but this piece is )
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Great job on description. I hope things get better for you. Nice work.

Twilight Starr
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Its really sweet, well written, pulsing with love and sorrow, great poem, keep writing!

Lurid
sweets555 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
*hugs*.

I've been here before, many times. I hope that you know that one day you'll have to get close to someone. But it doesn't have to be soon.

Great job describing your feelings, this was beautifully written. I'm adding to my favs for sure!
SEMMU chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Sorry to hear it. Good poem. You may wish to revise and omit a few things. For instance, read your poem without "very well", "when I see him", "He acts", and "The thing is". It'll flow much better. A good rule is to get rid of all nonessential material. Be concise. Write on! Write on!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
sad ending... but very true how one person can affect your life so much... great piece