Reviews for You're The One
vicibee chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i luved it, it was truely wonderful!
Ladii KynkyLocs chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I love dis poem... dis is very deep...i give you five finger snaps to it. WOW!...dis really touch me...it makes me want to call my ex...:)...and read this poem to him...lol..but wat a great job...keep writen the love poems...

and anotha thing

who is u talkin about?

lmao
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I like the repetition of You are the one.

It enforces the heart pang. My heart clenched everytime I read that phrase.

It is so touching.

I would have never imagined any of my loved friends/family wants to commit suicide. They are kinda...too strong for that _... I wont think I will too since I am too happy go lucky in life. lol.

Touching poem. Nice.
scarred for life chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow this is great! I've never seen anything like this. It's so... moving! Well this reminded me of something...

Last year, over the summer, my best friend since birth committed suicide. I was devastated. I started cutting, to ease the pain because suicide never worked. I still think about her...every second of every day. All the time, no matter what.

Anyways, good job. :]
Isca chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
"You're the one that said you wouldn't leave." The sorrow in this line is lovely. There's such a sense of betrayal here. Cool. :)
words.for.you-DLS chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is beautiful! I loved it!
The Paper Clip Effect chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Loved it. You definatly remind me of myself. Your writing style is similar and so are the subjects. I write lyrics mostly about sad or painful love/life situations.

Hope to see more of your stuff! _
dragonqueenc chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I've lost loved ones to, it's sad, but you know they don't want you to keep crying and to move on in your life, but hold them in your heart and to remember them not by seeignthem lying in that acrussed bed with tears in your eyes, but by the memories and good things they did with smiles in their faces and laughs in their throats. :)
AK the Twilight chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I liked this poem mostly for its abstract format. The three sets of rhyming lines mixed with the single title line works. It feels original and consistent all at once.

The subject matter felt a little dark, albeit unoriginal, but your experimentation with the format must be commended. It really offers something new.

Great job.
lymli chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
this would a nice song with a slow and sweet melody, the part of dying is touching.
Particularly Clementine chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
oh, I like it! nice job rhyming-I'm terrible at that. nice imagery; use more. good work, keep going.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
My closes friend.. closest

Very sad and well written... I really like the repetition.. great piece
Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
beautiful

im so happy your back

I hope you rewrite Slave because that story was the best out of all stories i read. Ever since i first read it on The-n it has been in my head
LoveisAllthereIs chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Heartbreakingly sad.

I'm pretty sure this is true, and I know it may not mean anything to you, but I am truly sorry for your loss.
Sillage le Las chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
wow. this makes me want to cry. good repitition.

love it.