Reviews for Of Wolves and Foxes
CanzetYote chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
Awww...I felt so bad for poor Scott when he started crying. Anyway, I have some questions regarding that scene:

1. When Scott was crying, did his tears specifically flow down:
A: His cheeks and drip onto the table
B: His snout and drip onto the table from the tip of his nose
or
C: His muzzle and drip off his lower jaw and chin to the table

2. Dumb question but how salty would Scott's tears taste on my tongue if I licked them from his face?

3. How warm were the tears flowing down Scott's face?

A: Freezing ice cold
B: Cold
C: Warm
D: Hot
E: Scalding hot

4. Exactly how would Scott react and what would he say to me if I hugged him, rubbed his back and licked every last tear flowing down his face with my tongue til he stopped crying?

I hope these questions aren't too weird, it's just that every time I read the part where he cries, I fantasize licking every last one of Scott's tears from his face. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply back to my questions with honest answers!
heartbreakerninja chapter 21 . 1/27/2012
ever thought of having this published? this is an awesome story i think you probably could make it go far by turning it into a book i know i would buy it :)
yea chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
...ok, no. you can put a epilogue at the begining of a story, its supposed to be reserved for the end of a story. you put a preface or prologue at the beginning, you idiot!
celer chapter 24 . 9/19/2009
Awesome. Some spelling problems that I noted, such as in the last chapter when nudge is reading and he says thrown instead of throne, the identical pronunciation generally leads me to assume that he got it correct. In general this is an excellent work, though I do think that perhaps the boarding scenes could use a bit of work. The writings of John Ringo are an excellent help here, he is a master of one thing only. describing massive amounts of military destruction. An excellent read for improving fight scenes of all kinds. his March upcountry has some good examples, as does march to the stars.
Heckfan chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Wow this is really good. I like the creepiness of this chapter. It could easily be a thriller movie.
Kem'Ajiana chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
I am only on Chapter 3 right now, but it is going great! :)
watchfob chapter 24 . 1/28/2009
Well.

Deuced good. A few grammatical errors here, some spelling mistakes there, but deuced good nonetheless. This has provided me with a good couple of days worth of suspense and entertainment.

Nudge! He’s garnered quite a bit of my affection, he has. How could he not? When the soldiers came to take him away I nearly shouted, “No! Not my little Nudge!” I almost cried with him when he broke down in that slave transport. And can you imagine my horror when I learned that he was part of the set that was going to be—that was- ...yeah.

And Sozo. Yes. He... I like him for some reason. I don’t like him, too, for obvious reasons. But for reasons unknown I like him. Huh.

Once again, bravo! I enjoyed this very much. 8D
Jarvis 51 chapter 24 . 8/5/2008
Well done. You did a really nice job on this story. the characters could use a little more description and a tad more depth. I really enjoyed the plot, it was very fresh and new. a little more detail in the action sceens would have been nice. good job.

that sounded very corny.
Dachande663-ff chapter 24 . 7/27/2008
This is such an amazing masterpiece, it's only a shame that you won't be writing more. Everything, from the arcing plot to the humble characters, have been so beautifully cast and written that I find it hard to believe you aren't being paid to publish this work. To anyone thinking the notions of animals displaying human behaviours is childish, please read this story and see how basic primal traits can so perfectly meld into human-based emotions. This is definitely one of my Top 5 stories on FictionPress. An astounding accomplishment. Thank you.
Dachande663-ff chapter 23 . 7/18/2008
Amazing chapter, so much has transpired and I love the twist for little Nudge. I think you've managed to bring all the storylines together perfectly and craft something that has the feel of an epic without losing touch with the people (or foxes and wolves in this case). It will be brilliant to see how it all ends up, pure gold so far.
Dachande663-ff chapter 22 . 7/3/2008
A simple statement could not convey the sheer power and emotions this chapter has brought up. Brilliant writing, the pace was so quick the words just flew by! Now all that remains to be seen is how the space-battle is resolved. Amazing work, glad you're getting a few more reviewers now as well. Keep up the brilliant job you're doing so far.
RayYoshi86 chapter 21 . 6/20/2008
This is an amazing story! It's well written, has good characters and character development, and your story has all the right elements for a sci-fi drama. I'm surprised that it isn't more widely reviewed. And this last chapter... what a cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Dachande663-ff chapter 21 . 6/16/2008
What a way to start the week! I think this has to be my favourite chapter so far, a perfect mix of all the different sub-plots and what a cliff-hanger at the end. So much is happening, I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Outstanding work, I cannot wait for more.
Dachande663-ff chapter 20 . 6/9/2008
Woah, things have definitely started moving a lot faster. It will be interesting to see how the ex-emperor will deal with the options left to him now. Hope you update soon, it feels like you've reached the tipping point between war and peace.
Dachande663-ff chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
What's the chance his demand involves Sarah? Another brilliant chapter, much easier to read now with proper breaks between sections. A lot of back story and character development, that's not going to be easy for any fox to take in. Can't wait to see what happens, Sozo looks like he's going to make any excuse to execute Scott. Keep on updating!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »