Reviews for Of Wolves and Foxes
Dachande663-ff chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
Ahh man, I'm not normally one to get emotional, but this has to be my favourite chapter so far. Hopefully Sarah can get through to her previous master. And again Nudge is such a brilliant character, it's good to see some development both character and story-wise. As usual, I await the next chapter with baited breath.

To anyone reading this story and not reviewing; please do! As an author myself I know how disheartening it can be to feel your work goes unnoticed. Please show your support.
Dachande663-ff chapter 17 . 5/14/2008
Another brilliant chapters, a few grammar mistakes but nothing terribly bad. It seems everyone's at their low points, can't wait to see if the war kicks off. Keep on going, never rush a good thing.
Fox32 chapter 16 . 5/10/2008
I liked Chapter 16, but what's the holdup?
Dachande663-ff chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
That was a brilliant chapter, in just a few short paragraphs you've managed to build up such an amazing heartfelt description of Nudge. I guess things aren't going to go smoothly, but what in life ever does. Carry on updating, this is an incredible story and I really do mean that.
Raz0r4 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
lovin the story readin more!
Dachande663-ff chapter 15 . 4/23/2008
Wow, I just loved this chapter, especially Sarah's "first contact" with Sozo. I guess the wolves won't take this lying down, can't wait to see what happens. Great story as ever!
Fox32 chapter 14 . 4/14/2008
Nice chapter. Can't wait for the confrontation. Will it be war or peace? Only time will tell(probably war).
Dachande663-ff chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
And so his true colours show. It's a shame Sozo won, even if he did get hurt in the process. Can't wait for more, awaiting the next instalment!
Dachande663-ff chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
Another great chapter. I think stories often need slower sections, especially when building up the initial plot, purely to familiarise readers with characters etc. I can't wait to read more, keep on going!
Dachande663-ff chapter 11 . 3/21/2008
Yey, a new chapter. I don't mind waiting, I've been inundated with Uni work myself so I know what it feels like. It's very nice to see opposite sides of both species, both the foxes acting without mercy and the wolves coming to their senses. Can't wait for you to update, but as always, take your time. Quality over quantity and all that. Great story!
Fox32 chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
Good so far, very pleasing. But normally you would have updated by now. What's the holdup?
Dachande663-ff chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
I doubt Sozo will be as hospitable as Ionious, can't wait to see what happens next. Another brilliant chapter, flawless s/g, update soon!
Dachande663-ff chapter 9 . 2/17/2008
Now that's just plain mean leaving us on such a tantalising cliff hanger. A brilliant chapter as always, I'm hoping you update as soon as possible, this is such a great story.
Dachande663-ff chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
A taste of things to come. It's good to see that the foxes prefer non violent methods, a stark contrast to the wolves. One suggestion would be putting a break between sections, at the moment you jump from one setting to another with no distinction between them. Apart from that though a flawless chapter!
Fox32 chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
An excellent story. The plot is good, the characters are good, and it's hard to predict what would occur next. However, it's almost certain that the wolves will fail to comply with Ionious and his kind and in the midst of the violence, the wolves will try to fight back, futilely. I have many guesses as to what would happen in that event, and here are a couple of them.

1) An invasion of Triticum