Reviews for Gorgeous
annayh44 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I love it :D
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Beautiful! This was just beautiful!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Short and sweet :D I love it :D :D
heal me forever chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i get it its so beautiful :)
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
beautiful
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Gosh. How can you make such a short story so beautiful?
ColourCascade chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You know when you see something or read something so beautiful abd meaningful you tear up a little bit? This made me do that, and smile too. It seems like it could come from a whole story not just a oneshot, and it would be like the climax to the story. It would be the part that I would read over an over and over, and then go back and read it again :) I think, if you were looking for ways to make it even better you could be really really descriptive, so you can imagine that moment so clearly in your mind when you read it. To me it seems like the kind of scene that I could read about for pages and pages. So I absolutely love this story :)
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Really sweet! But I'm confused. What happened in the story exactly...?
Mockin' Bird chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Though this is a short story, it holds a lot of meaning behind it.
WishBlade chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That is probably the sweetest one-shot I have ever read. Beautiful ]
we'vehitanAllxTimexLow chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Just absolutely adorable :-)
x Farii chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
You know how you stumble upon one of those stories, love it but have no clue what to say?

Yeah this was one of them.

Beautifully written
MidniteLayce chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wow, what a great one-shot! :)

And definitely happier than "Hills Like White Elephants". I do see the similarities though- one unsure and doubting the decision, wanting things to be normal, and the other assuring the first that its the 'right' thing to do. Though the gender switch between the characters and the different decision make it stand out and takes it in a much lighter, more joyful direction.

It was short but immensely sweet. And I wasn't sure whether to take the summary literally or not until I read that yes, he was, in fact, actually Seeing her for the first time. Very cute and well-written. ;) I really liked it!

~ MidniteLayce19
obijuankenobi chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I understand, and I love it.

Ah, so cute.

I love all your stories.

They're so...perfect.

And I HATE perfection.

But I love your stories, so yeah...
revirement chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
As soon as I understood this, I loved it. It's so cute.