Reviews for between you&i
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
this is a breathtaking poem. line by line it puts me on edge and there's this image i get. i love it! i love the idea of connecting the spaces between "you&i". very creative idea D this is in my faves list! keep writing :)
Charity F chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Another lovely poem.

I felt the repetition of 'reaching' in stanza 4 wasn't doing you any favours.

But that's it. Eveything else in incredibly and entirely, you. Congrats.
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Sweet, well written

'you&I, dazed by

far off reflections'

thats really well thought up, keep writing!

Lurid
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I like the format and the way the two lines in parenthesis connect... I also really love the part about the invisible thread.. great piece
Hermione-Hermyown chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was a really great poem! You have lots of talent! Keep up the great work. I just love the part: Promises that have to be broken, risks that have to be taken. It's so true. Promises do get broken and risks have to be taken. But yet we all hold on. I love it! Keep up the good work.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Really great. I especially like the idea of an invisible thread - kind of like how sometimes there is just a natural, innate connection between two people that you feel. Awesome work - keep writing, k.
Kenken chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Nice poem you wrote there. I like the title and the words you used throughout the poem. I actually really liked the parts "(& you are...)" and "(because, i am...)"
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is good. I like "a speechless heart". Write on!

Anna _