Reviews for her first holy communion
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This is really amazing...a religious poem that's fresh and modern and vivid. You took one of the most written-about subjects in the world and made it all new! I love it!
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aw, this is so sweet. It takes a single moment that a lot oof people glide through and lets all the meaning behind it shine through, very strong.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I think that this was moving and deep. I like the reference to communion, it's a new idea and a good one.
ladyplatypi chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I really like this poem a lot. My favorite line was "of course you know we become what we consume". A great inner monologue moment.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
this piece is so powerful and it really illustrates how important communion is even though people just do it to do it... the imagery is amazing and I love how the title implies this is a girl and how she knows the importance when so many adults do not.. awesome job
whateve chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay
IrrevocableLove chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
that was so powerful, so moving, so wonderful! i absolutely adored it!
Autumn Lace chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was beutiful and well set up. The way you use capitals in some parts and bold words and underlined. I loved it. Good work, it had a real good concept.

-Flare