Reviews for a postcard from my sleep
callista hogan chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was... beautiful, as all your poems are. I could feel what she was feeling - I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose someone in that way. And in a rather odd way, I can relate to it. :)
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I love the line "(i hope my tears make the streets of paradise sparkle".

This was very pretty, and full of emotion.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Aw so cute and sad. I actauly wrote a poem like this (yours is more letter like which is what I thik you were going for) but I think that this was really sweet and so sad. Great job again C.
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
konban wa

Favorite lines:

(it was the one that said you’d never come back)

the one that told me you’d be in heaven tonight.

(i hope my tears make the streets of paradise sparkle)

So beautiful, so painful... in fact, it inspired me to write something. Let's see if it comes out right. :)

Zaijen

-Shan-
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
a time when you’re face was purer,.. your

I like this a lot its very sad and beautiful.. the whole repetition of the postcard is nice and I like the few words you bolded... Im guessing you know hopeing is really hoping and took poetic license, which is very nice... the ending is also heartbreaking... awesome piece
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow, really well written, discriptive and awesome word choice, great poem, keep writing, and i'll keep reading!

Lurid
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow, this was amazing. I loved it! It's so real and so emotional. Some of the lines were exceptional, such as (i hope my tears make the streets of paradise sparkle). I really really liked that line. Wonderful work!

Faith
Autumn Lace chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I love you style of writing. It would be one of a few that I could spot easily in a group of poems. Good work. I liked it.

-Flare