Reviews for A Couple Shots
Mascara is evil chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
hehe that was cute. She was quite ballsy to ask him to do that but I bet she's glad she did although I don't condone cheating so that kinda suxks so I'm going to re-read this as if he wasn't kissing someone other than his girlfriend. :)
DevinJamie chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
intense.

i love it.
VelvetSea chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
What'd I say last time? DAYUM, you lucky bitch. lmao. Sweet & sexy all the way through. xD
saNyu hIkArI chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
OK. Why the hell didn't anyone review on this baby?

This stuff is hella sweet. I like and understand the way she fell in like with the guy even though she spend a mere 5 hours with him. But..I kind of feel that the plot's moving a bit, if not a lot, too fast. Plus, the knowledge of the guy having a girlfriend back at home is sort of a turn off, ya know..regardless of how cute the dimple guy is.

I don't know if it's just me but the snog also ruined the kiut-ness of the story. I'm not saying that The kiss was fine but the handsy stuff...erm, I don't think it fits the atmosphere. Again, maybe it's only me. XD

On the other hand, this baby is definitely saved in my laptop! Thanks for sharing this work. Keep up the good work!

Later days,