Reviews for temple of bloom
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Du traust dem Leser einiges zu, zu wissen was die Anima ist.

Das Haiku gefällt mir sehr gut!
moiety chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Beautiful :)
Dormio chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
There's nothing more I can say besides: BEAUTIFUL!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Visual, emotional, and individualized. Very thought provoking. Good haiku. MD:77.
EddisThief chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Your haiku speaks of so much more than a memory, it gives the feeling of a whole story. I love that.
changed.by.an.afterthought chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
wonderful. i love the simplicity of it.

-changes
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I think this is a masterful haiku, that has a very spiritual ring to it. It echos are past, as in the teachings delivered to us milleniums ago still are present, but now due to our corruptions and wars, are either: lost in the wind, manipulated to serve our shallow interpretations, or partly conserved.

I love how you use picnic imagery to support your claim, it makes this very profound. Putting this in the mystery and spiritual category was a excellent choice. Furthermore, I think mystery and spirituality go hand in hand. Even before in the days back when all the major spiritual stuff was bustling about, it was very mysterious and awe-striking.

This poem is like simple buddhist texts which have layers upon layers of simple profound truth.

I'm just in love with this haiku, this is superb by the fullest measure of the word.