Reviews for The New Year
Fayth chapter 17 . 6h
Please come back. I've re-read this story roughly 4 times. Please come back, I miss you.
Freemandla chapter 17 . 2/19
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! yes I'm yelling lol, what a cliffhanger
mistress tee chapter 17 . 1/26
So... I really really love this story and I really really wish you could continue it! :D pleeeease come back! xD
It's 2015 chapter 17 . 1/24
And then...? Such a shame you didn't continue :(
rainreverie chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
wow. can I just say what an amazing job you did at luring me in to read this story. I've only read the prologue so far, but already, I absolutely love the way you captured Andrea's anger and pain. I'm also attracted to the fact that she's such a strong woman! moving on to chapter one...
Cielwing chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
Im curious but are you continuing with this story? Because i really love it! And will be sad to see it go unfinished...
mylittleprincess chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.
daisukiklove chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
Saw that coming... Update please!
daisukiklove chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Realllllly good story so far so I'm taking a hunch and (this might not be right but I am one for inferring) the photos of her massless before the ball leads to the find out?
JeansKindaGirl chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, its a cliffhanger
Chrissy chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
Awesome! I love it 3
xxconverse-xx-queenxx chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Your a very talented author and your writing style as well as your story are both very enjoyable to read. I love your story!
infinitelylydia chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
I'm so ready to read the next chapter, I really hope you haven't given up on this story because I'm absolutely in love with it!
BurstofPassion chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
COME ON! Best cliffhanger ever, but you can't leave us hanging! Pleeeeaase finish this story!
feminista chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
This story is so amazing and you left us at the perfect cliffhanger. When are you going to update?! I hope its soon!
582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »