Reviews for one hundred percent guarantee
purple x pen chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i cant say anymore that has already been said by the others, but yeah, loved the last lines and the way you wrote this ) stunning!
callista hogan chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow. Just wow. I loved how you distinguished between antidepressants, and how they don't actually work, and the Bible, and how it works to cheer us up, even though we think that nothing can get through. Absolutely stunning.
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This was cool. Religion verses medication.
Sophia Feros chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Bravissimo, Crystal!
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
i really like this. it sends a good message. keep writing!
Autumn Lace chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very Good. Keep it up!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I like this... the way you describe antidepressants and the bible without actually saying either of those words is great and I love the last stanza... great piece
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I love the theme...I've seen someone's life changed by the bible before, so I know what you mean. The last two lines were very well done, they provoke thought and leave the reader with a lasting impression. Very well done, although I'm not a fan of the bold words.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I really liked this. Different concept and feeling them some of your other pieces. I liked this one, short but told a story. Nice work C. xox
Militant Poet chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
ooh, very nice poem! ) i really enjoy your use of enjambment
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
konban wa

:) I liked this. It stressed its point without actually ever saying it, and the allusions worked very well in it, too: Jonah, Moses, Samson, etc., etc., etc. I doubt you need me to retell whatever you just wrote in your poem. ;)

Anyway, I loved that last line:

and now I know the difference between a ninety-nine

and a one hundred percent guarantee

Zaijen