Reviews for S T A G N A T E
Grespitchied chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This candefinitelybe a prologue and I would absolutely read it! The guy here super interests me!
marta.ador chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hi! Your story has been added to the One-Shot category on A Drop Of Romeo :) Here's your review:

I've never read anything lik and I doubt I ever will. It's a truly unique story, and I mean that in the strictest sense of the word. The premise takes a twist on what would seem like an abusive relationship (there is definitely a swap when it comes to the genders), and the story is told in a fairly narrative and descriptive manner, which works, despite its potential problems.

Of course, the ending - the last part - is the strongest bit of the whole tale. It leaves you wondering and pondering, desperate to know the entire background and the thoughts of the male lead. You won't ever, it's unlikely, but maybe that mystery is part of its magic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You played with my emotions. Well done
imperfectlyokay chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I don't even know what to think and what to say. This was brutal and heartbreaking but also so beautiful! Great job :) I loved the repetitive "he never stopped her" and I thought it was actually a great role reversal to see - a lot of people don't realise that a huge amount of domestic abuse is perpetrated by women. While I do think it would be nice to know more about these characters and what led them to each other, I think they're perfect in a one shot, because as you said, their "abstractedness" would be too long drawn out and lose its meaning in a long story. Fantastic work!
AMessofPickles chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Holy crap that was amazing. Oh my gosh oh my gosh you should definitely definitely definitely write a story for these two if you have not already. God it was so interesting to read about the fluctuations of her emotions and it never once felt too sudden or too out of place. Gosh it was so well done and just perfect really! I enjoyed this story very very much!

Great job and good luck with your future writing endeavors. (I'm going to go stalk your profile to see what other gems you have written :P)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I really enjoyed this! You are a really emotional writer! I also like the fact that it was a guy who was assaulted instead of a girl (not that it was a good thing). It really brings a new prospective to relationships and points out that guys can be assaulted. Like I said, great job on capturing the emotion and giving us a different view.
my princess ending chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I'm not sure how to feel about this because I was honestly expecting a happy ending or at least a few more words from him. But I do look forward to reading more from you because I love the way you write. It's so organized and in paragraphs but it's never dull to read.

With love,
my princess ending
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was unusual. I feel like I have to read more to fully understand. There was something in it, something that makes you crave for more. I don't know what term to used but I actually liked it...in a different kind of way. I think you should write more :)
deplorably dramatic chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So... wow. I realized that I've probably read this story ten times, and felt guilty for not giving you feedback on basically how much I love it. I love her raw emotion, the fact that she just goes out of control. While I know that it's probably not entirely realistic, who knows where this situation could go? It's the embodiment of her feelings more than her actual actions. Then, just those three words... completely change the dynamic of their relationship. I'm tantalized (ooh, SAT word) by the mentions of their previous interactions. When he talks to her, what does he say? She says she know he isn't mute; what do they talk about? I want to know everything about how their relationship works out, but I also understand how leaving it at that gives it a certain pristine... perfection. So while I will continue to hope that you add a sequel, a part of me will be glad if you never do. :D

Oh, and on a side note, I appreciate your perfect (to the extent to which I noticed it) grammar. I often find myself cringing a bit while reading stories, or revising stories as I go so I can stop thinking about it, but managed to blissfully read through this one without having this problem.

Also, I recognize the irony if I have a grammar problem in this post. That... would be embarrassing.

In any case, thank you for posting this, and improving my experience of Fictionpress and reading in general. It's beautiful.
Obscure Rose chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
lovely story
YAY chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I love it! Write more!
BlyssfulStorm chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was... intense. I wound up turning off my background music and staring at the screen to see where it would go.

Bravo.
Raux chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
So.

I have had this story on my Favorites for I don't know how long and for some odd reason I just realized that I've never reviewed it.

That's a damn shame. So I'm making up for it now.

I love this oneshot intensely (yes, intensely). There is something about it that is so raw and real and vulnerable.

The story is mostly geared by the girl, but what captures my attention the most is the boy. Who, in my opinion, is the actual drive to this story.

I'm also intensely curious about where this story came from. What was your inspiration for it? Who are the boy and the girl? What's their actual story behind this story?

Forgive me for all the questions, but I really am that curious. I'd love to know the answers, but I understand if you're hesitant to give them. Either way, this was a great story and I truly loved it.

Awesome work!

-Raux.
samantha chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
AMAZING!
welcome to meganland chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow, I definitely loved that :) I wish you could make it into a story. I really want to read more of him, and of her. I got this story off of SKoW, and I'm so glad I decided to read it.

You need to write more of them, especially of him!