Reviews for Night Sky
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
konnichi wa

Beautiful. I'm sorry about your muse - I would die if I lost my muse. I started to lose her at one point; thank god she changed her mind and decided to return. Dunno know what I would've done without her, honestly. Writing is my life - I write like I blink or like I think or like I breathe...

But, of course, that would be a crappy review to leave for you... So. This was absolutely brilliant! :D From the first line to the last, beautiful! "Stay here / While I wish on stars." - poetic innocence. :)

Ha det

-Shan-
Zeurpiet chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Ohh pretty :). I really like this, it paints lovely imagery in your head, especially the last stanza. I hated it when my muse left me (it was gone for almost six months) and everything seemed so dull and uninspiring. The important thing is to just keep writing!
diffident chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
The first lines are so whimsical, almost begging, almost desperate, and it drew me in so much. I have to say that I really like this. The one bit I don't like about this is the last two lines; "And my fingers aflame/Because it sneakily tried to touch the stars." There's something off about this. The plurality of fingers doesn't translate to the next line. It should be "Because they..." Other than that, this poem is fantastic; the emotion is translated quite nicely.

marie