Reviews for The Right Kind of Treason
Dany34 chapter 58 . 6/16/2017
I'm choked up in tears right now. It's so heartbreaking how you finished the chapter by an unfinished sentence and how his last thoughts were for Bianca, seeing how much he loved her.. And I also liked how he reflected on the bad things he had done. This chapter was just brilliant!
thebrilliantflyingpenguin chapter 61 . 7/27/2015
Thanks for writing this. It really made my day :)
(And gave me some emotional heart cramps)
(Okay, not just some, a lot)
(And I might've cried at some point)
(But that's besides the point)
augmentedDREAMS chapter 60 . 6/11/2015
My God...

This is one of the best fictions I have ever read! I have no words how to describe the sheer... I have no words! Amazing, magnificent, beautiful, masterpiece and similar words run through my head but even they feel inadequate. When I went into this story in the beginning I had no idea it was going to affect me in such a great manner. I'm sorry if this review is short and isn't enough, but I honestly just don't have any words. I was going to say nothing but this story- YOU- deserve all the praise there is.

I hope that there is a sequel and I'm really curious to read more about Bianca's live between the final chapter and the epilogue. Again, this story was just magnificent. I loved it!
Guest chapter 61 . 11/28/2014
That was beautiful!
Haley chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
It would be amazing if you did that sexual you mentioned in your side story for this! I loved this, especially the ending even though it was a tad sad.
CRYSTAL2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
can't wait to see what happens next!
Hemtec chapter 60 . 7/26/2012
Amazing story!
Hemtec chapter 39 . 7/25/2012
loved this chapter!
Hemtec chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
nice chapter!
LDS Dreamer chapter 61 . 6/22/2012
I have to say, I actually had tears in my eyes when I finished this story. I hated that Stefan had to die. Although, I'm glad Nick survived. This story was wonderful!
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 54 . 6/7/2012
I meant nick not buck*
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 50 . 6/7/2012
I really hate the way the story is going, I feel like Buck has been cheated. Nick was there first, he did more yet Bianca has gone off for Stefan. Even though he's a nazi and she hates nazis she's still going for him. Stefan hadn't really done anything in my opinion, to deserve Bianca. Nick makes sketches and paintings if her and took his time with Bianca and it's all very frustrating. I'm really not liking Stefan and Bianca
use.less.woman chapter 61 . 1/23/2012
This story was amazing! One of the best on the site. I loved the characters. I occassionally wanted to smack Bianca for being so wreckless, but I also wanted name a holiday for her for being so brave. I enjoyed the different points of view. The story was well written.
Alenor chapter 61 . 12/24/2011
Great story!
The Imagination Addict chapter 59 . 10/11/2011
Do you know what would make a good addition to this first book? An angsty scene when Ludovic realizes that by reporting the Russian, he’s put his beloved younger sister on death row. That would be an amazing scene, largely because I know YOU can pull it off. After all, you’ve already written the other painful/ angsty scenes really well.

On another note, I just realized that the glorious epilogue you originally wrote won’t be applicable simply cos she can’t speak Russian in it but plans to learn it in the sequel. Unless you have Georg torture her till she doesn’t. Just thought I’d point that out.

There’s a part of me that wishes you could write an alternative ending where Ludovic realizes it’s his sister down there and doesn’t report the Russian. Then everyone lives happily ever after. Nikoli, maybe not so happily. But who knows, he could find a new girl. But then there’s the masochistic part that goes, “Oh, but then there won’t be a beautiful sequel, no matter how painful it is…” And I really hate Georg. Have I mentioned that? She’s already so broken from her guilt over Stefan’s death (talk about ironic; he was killed by his own rather than the enemy as always feared), and the stupid Georg is trying to break her even more for some stupid sick twisted revenge.

Last comment: this one’s actually on the one-shot about her and Georg. Personally, I find that the theme shouldn’t be her beauty causing her loss. Her beauty is not at fault. So what if two men fell in love with her and Georg is lusting for her? In themselves, these aren’t the causes of her losses and pain. It’s the fact that she tried to protect Nikoli that cost her Stefan; it’s about HER love for them, not THEIR love for her. And as for Georg, it isn’t the lust but the desire for revenge that has him maltreating her. The one-shot’s fairly well-written, although I find it rather stagnant. It’s more a reflective piece than a story for plot. But I think the theme you chose to play on is inappropriate in context of your two books. I hope this doesn’t come off as overly critical. Just remember: I love your books!

Ooh haha not the end of my review. I want you to know that although I have a long list of favourite books, yours is a real favourite. I add loads of books just to have a way to get back to the ones I’m interested in without having to memorise their titles/ authors. Sometimes, I delete them from the favourite list if they weren’t all that great. But the ones I like just stay. And I always wish that the REAL favourites (not just like but LOVE) had a separate list. Oh well.
156 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »