Reviews for Didn't Mean to Hurt You
Barbie Hall chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
great story! :D
Cee.wat.i.live.for chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aww I really like this but the end is kinda sad :(. this is still very well written though.
musicstar1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
So sad. But with the drama in it, it was great! Good job.
Writing4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Interesting
Chrissy chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I liked where this is going...much cause it reminds me of my own life...not everything, but the basic concept of it all. Make it Work!
unemployed-joy chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Thanks for the review!

Save for a few typos, I really liked this; it captured the essence of user guys with emotional nitwittage. Plus the girls that stay with them. I want to shake everyone like that!

I don't know the song, but the lyrics are fitting.
Octello chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Yes! Loved this to death. The drama of heartbreak, anger and angst is glorious. So let us revel in it!
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw, so sad :( but really good
you're so postmodern chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Jage! I was excited to see the author alert yesterday with your new one-shot. And also, It Was Only A Kiss sounds very intriguing. Can't wait to hear more.

I've never heard this song but I loved the lyrics and how the story that went with it was in snippets. Even though we didn't get to see the surrounding and tidbits about the characters, it went really in depth with each glance. My favorite was the last two paragraphs, it was a sad twist.
LadyluckAJ chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow excellent. ..I am glad to see that you gave us another story, even if it was just a one-shot. I can't wait till you start to a new full story.
BookBadger chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I really liked this. I loved how the lyrics fit with the story but now i'm gonna give some constructive criticism.

1. Some of your sentences lost meaning due to excess longness

-She said with a smile, joking for the most part but the other, the smaller part deadly serious. (Maybe split into 2 sentences)

-She hadn't meant to imply that he was lying to her she just got insecure sometimes.(Also maybe split)

2. Do you know that? (change to her)

Two paragraphs seemed kind off weak. I know that they add depth, but it might be better if they rewritten or shortened.

Love the story, please take no offense at my criticism

-Kyle
Unknowning chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
JAGE! God, I haven't been on fictionpress in so freaking long, and I got an author alert about this and was like "whoa when was the last time I was on there?" I loved this, the emotion was sent clearly to the reader and I think every girl can somehow relate to this. And "It Was only a Kiss" sounds very interesting, can't wait until you post it ]