Reviews for Redheads Don't Lie
Boo chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Please update!
It is a great beginning, and i love the characters!
Huhan chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I like their story already, please update.
I've read jack's and avery's story and I loved it and I found this story without knowing it is a sequel, until I saw the reviews... Everything made sense now
lizzabee7919 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I love this! I read Avery's story in one sitting last night, and I'm so excited about this story! Jasmine was one of my favorites,and I'm excited to see Pete from her perspective and not just Avery's. I was intrigued by the snippet of their story, and I'm so happy to read the rest.

Great writing!
becca7193 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
really like this story shame you are not updating it any more
animegirl214 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
:D haha. love it so far! :P

hope u update soon! :D :D :D
deltaphi chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
the story's going great... definitely had my interest in the first two chapters, can't wait for the next chaper!
xtheonlyonex chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Yayay! I'm so glad you did a sequel! It's really good so far; I can't wait for you to finish it! P.S. How long do you think this will be? Thanks for the great story!

xtheonlyonex
Regin chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Sel chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
I'm excited to read about their past.

I hope we'll see some of Jack and Avery in later chapters :)
Kassandra Duric chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
I'm liking it so far. Especially liking the fact that it's Jasmine telling the story. It's different. At least to me it is. Keep up the good work and hope to see it updated soon. _
pretitiful chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
love it :)

i hope jack comes out a lot in it!

& i love the way you wrote it.

past and present together. very good.

stillsearching chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Woo hoo!Pete and Jasmine's story..Nice!
Lady R chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I just finished Avery Sanders is not an A**, and I totally loved it! I'm glad that you are doing a sequel (or maybe it's a prequel(?), and so far, it seems really interesting. Will it continue to be before Jack meets Avery? I was hoping to see some cameo appearances of Avery as well. Anyway, please update soon!
the littlest sakura chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
my interest is definitely piqued by this story, but is it really necessary to have it be a story within a story? it makes things seem a little less vibrant and intriguing..
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
OHMYGOD! You're doing a sequel! ALL HAIL YOU! Update soon..im way too curious and excited :)

good luck with this!