Reviews for Chelsea Smile
GrangerDanger333 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
WOW! I HOPE THIS CONTINUES...! :D
This is super good :) Very interesting, different idea... I really hope you update even though its clearly been a while since you last did :(
FemoralGlyph chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Whoa!:0 This is such a cool idea!-heart- I’ve heard of a few different versions of it but I really like how you did this one; the certain unbelievable vibe that comes from it is interesting (like Kane’s past and the acid thingy). That said, I ADORE dearest Alex, I really do!x3 His whole personality just calls out to me and (secretly) I’m waiting for him to die!;D Of course that’s up to you, I being the humble reader and you the amazing mind that has thought up this crazy situation. –wiggle- I feel the tension between the insane Kane and poor little Alex and my instinct is that crazy Kane is going to lose his sense of purpose and eventually kill dear Alex!;A; I’m writing fanfictions in my head already! –fansqueal-

There were a few spelling mistakes with words like favorite (you spelled it ‘favourite’) and behavior (spelled by you: ‘behaviour’) but other than that, I don’t think that there’s anything else that I missed (though I could be wrong XD;;!)

I’m waiting eagerly for the smile bit to come in! Ouuh! I just know that it’s gonna be AWESOME!X3 Keep up the good work! See you in the next chapter!

-smooch-

-Alshmee
Kornpop chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Oh my God, I love this story. Seriously. Alex is so cute and vulnerable,I just wanna hug him! Please update soon! Even though I kinda doubt you will...since you haven't updated this in about a year...
Xanthe Taylor chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Yay, chapter 2. My jaw actually dropped when I read what Kane did.

Oh and yes, I am going to stalk your story now, and leave countless reviews.

Well done, your first stalker *winks
Anja Artillery chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
ME LOVE. Me love a lot! I love how cold and calculating Kane is coming across, and also how vulnerable and trapped Alex is at the moment
Xanthe Taylor chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
yup, you better write another chapter, I want to see where this goes! really good writing too
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is a very interesting beginning to what will surely be an interesting story. I anticipate the next chapter; please continue.

-stix-
Anja Artillery chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Bwahahah, so it begins! I can't wait for the later chapters. I like how Kane is kind of non-caring, and Alex is like his puppy. You know I'm going to pester you forever until there's more chapters! *favorite*