Reviews for Strawberry Cake
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
It's alright. Random thoughts are the best, usually. This one's hilarious :) Thanks for writing it!
the-booky-bookworm chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is so sweet! It's adorable and fluffy and the way it ends leaves me hanging a bit, but on second thought is actually the perfect place to end it! So good! xx
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
soo good :)
absentmindedp chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Haha - those last few lines were priceless. :D Aaron trying to be sexual and Sarah shutting him down quickly. This is great!
LollyRabbit chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
too lazy to sign in.
This was totally awesome! I can totally relate to Sarah drooling over manga characters and yaoi, because let's be honest, watching two ridiculously yum guys go at it is hot.
Lol, I like Aaron's reaction to everything as well, your writing is cute, light-hearted, realistic and funny as well.
ImightBeCrazyforYou chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
The manga reminds me of the mangas my best friend had which was also yuoi and had...nevermind I'l stop there :) anyways, I loved it! Especially when she was allergic to strawberries at the end!
HayleeBailey chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Squeal! Adorablelishes! Freaken amazing and adorable, i laughed when you said his pants were half way down his ass.. lol im so immature
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
had me in splits! lolzeeeeeeeeee! sorry a bit too hyper after that laughing fit:) keep writing more of these cute oneshots of yours
Reeciez chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
O em giiii. I'm allergic to strawberries! Capital moment there, the fluff was totally, unbearably choke on cherries(and strawberries) cute! ,
DofD chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Fluff!
MsIloveVampires chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
i dont get the end but its cute
Rachie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was... kinda awesome, actually. I like how you leave us guessing as to the nature of their relationship before the story.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Very cute! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
Rooffoo chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hmm Sorry for my ...naivety? but I seriously can't tell; at the end, "...I'm allergic to strawberries..." Is she being serious (is she really allergic to them ) or... is that like an ...excuse for her scoffing him when he used that line. Wait actually someone else needs to clarify for me if he actually believed yaoi meant strawberry My minds all muddled up; my excuse is that it's late, I'm dead tired but I'm ridiculously rebelling my body's needs and staying up to read this. Oh well even if I am dead tired I do know that I loved this kawaii story xD
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Not quite romantic but overall hilarious overall. I would die if someone found out I was reading yaoi and they were flipping through it. I feel embarrassed reading stuff with kissing scenes around people let alone what happens in yaoi haha.

*Ngoc1231*