Reviews for White Stag
Espn Laflamme chapter 18 . 2/25
This is such a well written story! I found next to no mistakes in your grammar or spelling, and the story line is just amazing! You elude to many things with out having to use tons of detail. I love when a writer lets the reader still have their own imagination. Wish there was more but still a great story.
Krimsyn chapter 18 . 1/14
Really liked the story, especially the ending :D
Cay chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Love. Lovelovelove gosh this just tided me through the worst of my exam stresses after 22 hours of being awake so I have nothing but love for you right now, Qui.
Please write more fantasy.
I know this is a sucky review and more of mindless gushing but :(
I love your story too much to nitpit at flaws I didn't bother noticing.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Aw, that was sweet. I assumed Oren would turn his newly expanded Rainbow into a Green though. But maybe he finds his Rainbow more useful.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Aw, poor elisia. Obviously she wasn't in on it. I'm sure she'll find someone though. Maybe Allen? hahaha
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
TOTALLY CALLED IT AWW YEAH. duchess bluerose is going dowwwwwn
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
THE HAT! her colours are in the hat! (or her rainbow is...?)
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
I'd go for pur
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Red and Blue (Purple?), because you'd be changing something out of the physical world and into something unseen. The plot thickens, indeed. At least Joshua has some inkling of what is happening..
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Hmm yes, I like Allen :) he seems like a cool kid, for all that his smarts couldn't get him on the hunt... I think Oren is older (by a very small amount of time) and Joshua is taller. Really, I normally just assume that they're the same age.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
She's a witch, and she stole his ring!
Josh, you're an idiot.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
They're very cosy aren't they? I don't see the romance being much of a source of conflict for this one. But then again, what do I know, as not-the-author?
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Colours, that's an interesting way to have mages' magic work. Joshua is funny when he's half-conscious
Acinnia chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
I enjoyed this story immensely! A great plot and progress and it leaves room to the imagination to whatever happens in the characters' future. Plus, the ending was very fitting! Oren and Joshua's dynamics was great and palpable! I love how you put a twist on princexwizard love story. You made them very witty,and funny, and they both have strong personalities that define them (especially Oren). This story is a must read for those who love fantasy!
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
That was pretty awesome. I really liked how he thought of his hair when he didn't know it was him and how he called him 'pretty mage' on reflex because that's how deep thier love was. And oh my gosh he showed that kind of love to that dreadful princess!
258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »