Reviews for White Stag
Beautiful Feather chapter 2 . 2/3
Oh my goodness. I had thought I'd lost you. This story has always stuck with me and I have gone looking for it before with no luck. I am so glad I found it so many years later. I will enjoy rereading this.

BF.
Drepanididae chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
Hmm I know this is late but in response to the question I would chose yellow to make something disappear simply because being able to see something is based on a reflection of light. Hypothetically if someone could bend light which was reflecting off of them away from an observer's eyes, the object would technically would become invisible. You could try mixing in some blue because that color is air manipulation and you could change the bending of light that way. Or even to avoid messing with light entirely or just use orange to make an illusion to hide behind.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
Aww man :( Can't believe it's over. This story was epically fantastic. I wish it never ended haha :D
Ishotthealbatross chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
I love youuuu for writing this cause its awesome-sauce.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
Ha! Take that, you hat-wearing witch! Oren is so cute and giggly :P
Ishotthealbatross chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
This is so cool! Love how Oren kissed Joshua at the end and Allen's comment :P
Ishotthealbatross chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
Does she hide a colour under the hat or what? lol
Ishotthealbatross chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Love this story more and more with every chapter :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
You are absolutely wonderful :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
I love everything about this story :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
Joshua is taller and Oren is older!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
I love Oren! Always have, always will.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
So he lost his memory? Damn it! Poor Oren :( Again, he'll be deserted. Wait, his brother knows about Oren! Maybe he can remind Joshua?
Ishotthealbatross chapter 6 . 11/22/2015