Reviews for White Stag
SiLlhe chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Omg, that was an awesome story! The ending twas cute. D (I skipped the smutty part, though, since I'm not quite... into that stuff. But I'm sure it was well-written and detailed just like the rest of the story. xD)

I hope you write more of these fairytale twist things when you get back! )
frolic-horror chapter 18 . 3/8/2008
I was a little surprised that the King was okay with them being together. I really loved the fact that they all made fun of the licking :) Some stuff are left unresoved. I hope Allen isn't in love with the princess. Meybe he should get together with the mage comming to investigate or maybe the white stag is actually some kind of sexy and weird mage/shapeshifter and Allec tries to hunt him and they get together. :P
Ambriel chapter 18 . 3/8/2008
Aww! It's over! What a sweet ending! I wonder if either of them ever see the stag again.

Thank you for finishing the story! It was a great read!

Good luck with RL!
Filly and Phips chapter 18 . 3/7/2008

Its over!

You will write another one right?right?

Maybe a sequel?
jess chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
aww he better marry joshua!
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
Creepy stalker. Anyhow, you know no one's going to listen to that warning about the smut anyways, ja? Happy endings, yay...
Renae K chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
This was such a joyful ride. You crafted such a beautiful story that was filled with humour, tension, intrigue, and fantastic characters.

It is certainly a story that I will go back to read again and again. Congrats and all the best 'til you return. :D
JtheChosen1 chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
GR8 STORY! ah i luv it all! maybe a sequelis in the works? lol, just a thot. but seriously, this is an awesome story!
kiki chapter 17 . 3/6/2008
please! i wanted to see the last chapter!
dreamerdoll chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
YAY! Smut! loL. Loved this chapter...the whole bringing up the licking thing CONSTANTLY was adorable, because MY family is totally like that; the situation never would have been forgotten. And the end to that scene was WAY too cute! I suppose I should feel bad for the princess, the whole situation not being her fault and all, but she's kind of behaving like an extraordinary bitch. :( Ah well. Anyway, can't wait to read more on the next chapter. I love the cutesy stuff...and this story seems to be so full of it! Love it..and Allen's a sweetheart, even if he in some instances reminds me of my baby brother-not a nice connection. LOL. Seriously, can't wait to read more. Good luck on your 100 reviews goal; that'd be awesome!
Spinning Jenny chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
Ha! This is...

*drum roll

your 100th review!

Congrats on White Stag for reaching triple digits! It deserves every one of its reviews and more!

Spectacular work. Update soon!
Renae K chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
“Well, mage,” he said, “lick my son and be on your way.”

Here, here! (I suddenly feel like a monarchist: God save the king...!)

Lovely. :)
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
I was hoping I could be the 100th reviewer, but I don't think that'll be happening. Oh well. I'll just be a step for someone to. You deserve all 100 of 'em. So an epilogue will come, yes? Good. :)
lex chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
you just had to ask for a review... well, I will tell you this story is one of the best. Please, keep writing.
jess chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
Wonder yes I noticed ur reviews were pushing one-hunderd lol congrats
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »