Reviews for White Stag
Filly and Phips chapter 18 . 3/7/2008

Its over!

You will write another one right?right?

Maybe a sequel?
jess chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
aww he better marry joshua!
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
Creepy stalker. Anyhow, you know no one's going to listen to that warning about the smut anyways, ja? Happy endings, yay...
Renae K chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
This was such a joyful ride. You crafted such a beautiful story that was filled with humour, tension, intrigue, and fantastic characters.

It is certainly a story that I will go back to read again and again. Congrats and all the best 'til you return. :D
JtheChosen1 chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
GR8 STORY! ah i luv it all! maybe a sequelis in the works? lol, just a thot. but seriously, this is an awesome story!
kiki chapter 17 . 3/6/2008
please! i wanted to see the last chapter!
dreamerdoll chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
YAY! Smut! loL. Loved this chapter...the whole bringing up the licking thing CONSTANTLY was adorable, because MY family is totally like that; the situation never would have been forgotten. And the end to that scene was WAY too cute! I suppose I should feel bad for the princess, the whole situation not being her fault and all, but she's kind of behaving like an extraordinary bitch. :( Ah well. Anyway, can't wait to read more on the next chapter. I love the cutesy stuff...and this story seems to be so full of it! Love it..and Allen's a sweetheart, even if he in some instances reminds me of my baby brother-not a nice connection. LOL. Seriously, can't wait to read more. Good luck on your 100 reviews goal; that'd be awesome!
Spinning Jenny chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
Ha! This is...

*drum roll

your 100th review!

Congrats on White Stag for reaching triple digits! It deserves every one of its reviews and more!

Spectacular work. Update soon!
Renae K chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
“Well, mage,” he said, “lick my son and be on your way.”

Here, here! (I suddenly feel like a monarchist: God save the king...!)

Lovely. :)
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
I was hoping I could be the 100th reviewer, but I don't think that'll be happening. Oh well. I'll just be a step for someone to. You deserve all 100 of 'em. So an epilogue will come, yes? Good. :)
lex chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
you just had to ask for a review... well, I will tell you this story is one of the best. Please, keep writing.
jess chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
Wonder yes I noticed ur reviews were pushing one-hunderd lol congrats
Nub chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
FINALLY.

Now we know why Joshua should have avoided kissing his mother!

I'm glad the King and Queen weren't very worried about their son loving a mage
JtheChosen1 chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
i hope the next chapter includes passionate man sex! o man, i can't wait to see how this AWESOME story ends!
Escagirl chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
Licking! ::snigger:: That's so cute! And slimy.
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »