Reviews for White Stag
200meters chapter 18 . 12/12/2008
I really liked your story! You did a good job of keeping secrets throughout the whole thing, even though I *totally* knew that the rainbow was under the duchess's hat! Don't worry, I won't ask you to update!
gumdropspimp chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
These two make me laugh. :D
Lerene chapter 18 . 11/4/2008
Love it! Hard not to love it. I'm so glad that I was able to find this and read it. It was highly enjoyable.
Lerene chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
I like Allen. Hello, I'm back. I reliesed that I never finished this so I went on a treasure looking for it. I just have to learn what happens. Well I'm off to finish it.
Rayne Auster chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
I failed. :D But assuming I had passed I would have gone for green because it represents new life and growth. Also, I role play magic characters and the elements I always lean towards are water and wind which are represented by Blue and Green in role play games. Hehehehe... Again sorry for the review misunderstanding. Onto the next chapter I go
Rayne Auster chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
I think Joshua has forgotten Oren and I think the scene Oren is replaying had something to do with it. I think a spell was cast.
Rayne Auster chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
Okay, given that I have little to go on I will throw a random theory in the air. The kiss was a signal of some kind or other planned before his arrival and somehow, somwhere in that plot Joshua is going to be asked to wed the duchesses daughter.
Peachez-Baby chapter 12 . 8/1/2008
Very lovely story as far as I can tell. Can't wait to get back to reading it but I should probably turn in at... well SOMEWHAT of a decent hour. Keep writing!
Peachez-Baby chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
That is quite the compromising position to wake up in to be sure. One thing that's great is neither one of these guys are freaking about what they're feeling. Yeah Joshua was a little weirded out by it the first time a thought ran through his head but he wasn't condemning himself to be this horrible creature because of it. Joshua's still young enough to WANT to play, and be curious. A lovely contrast to Oren's calm collective ways.
Peachez-Baby chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Lovely little history lesson. Very well laid out without being... drawn out. Interesting and informative! Too bad the prince isn't more comfortable about Oren loosing his shirt lol.
Peachez-Baby chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Very nice of her to stay, keep him company and even keep the heat on a, little longer for him. Oren's looking up to the task of keeping him for the winter, and hopefully the prince is as nice as the rumours. Keep writing!
Peachez-Baby chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hm.. very interesting start to say the least. Very well written. Sly humour already- I like it. Keep writing!
The Local Loon chapter 18 . 7/24/2008
This is really good. Oh and I reviewed Black Fox under the name tragedy in the making. But it was me. I loved this. Oren is awesome. lol. I want to be in his fan club, Ha!
NeonX chapter 18 . 4/26/2008
I just finished reading White Stag and I loved every chapter of it. But maybe a spin-off is a good idea? I think the princess needs a suitor now and, while Joshua is taken, there is an available prince about ..? :p
IntoTheLight chapter 18 . 4/22/2008
Le Gasp! i loved it. so amazing .so cute. so Oren.

haha this was good!