Reviews for White Stag
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Ch 15 - It's the Hat! I knew it was the Hat!
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
A) Who's taller - Joshua
2) Who's older - Oren
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Who's you favorite character -

Oren, I like mages and he's got a cool head on his shoulders other tha the hating love bit. His braids reminds me of Germania from Hetalia; though you might think I'm crazy, but that's how I picture him. :D
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
The suggest a summary game;

Seeing the white stag was meant to be good luck. If it's good luck how to you end up with a broken leg and being bed ridden. And that's not the least of the Prince's problems; it's near winter so he and the mage which he can't help but think as pretty are going to be stuck in a cabin together all winter. At least he wondered what happened to good luck until he fell in love with the man and everything spun out of control.
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Ch. 3 - Very confused about the magic and what each color means. Why did he turn his nose up at green and how come Oren didn't notice or seem to notice that the price put an arm around his waist; even if it was comforting.
Though granted. I'm just begining to read it.
Jude Diamond chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Loving the first chapter. You are a very good story teller. I think I love the detail of the "Colors" the most. It's cool how mages have magic orbs following them in your story. :)
Poppy Flower chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Here's my guess: the ditches is hiding he rainbow orb in her ginormous hat and something is going to happen to Allen.
Poppy Flower chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Really like the story so far. It would be nice if there was a page break between the Author's note and the actual story so I know when the chapter ends with less confusion.
July chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
You are amazing and magical and an exceptionally talented writer. Your stories are refreshing and beautiful thank you so much for writing them.
underlay chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
yay i loved this story! (and nearly six years. well, five. but hey, who's counting?... oh, me...)
oren has to be my favourite but the two of them together are just *unintelligible shmurgle of joy*. i ruhlly like allen as well, and even the duchess was kind of hilarious when i imagined her with this giant witchy hat bobbing about on top of her head (even if it took me a silly amount of time to figure out WHY she had the giant bobbing hat). i hope you still check your reviews etc., ace story stuff!
underlay chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
the haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt tttttttttttttttt
underlay chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
(i know this is finished but hey ho want to answer)
(plus im really enjoying by the way)
Joshua is taller
and Oren is older
opelleam chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Nice story although the plot was a little too fast for me sometimes, but i enjoy my reading nonetheless.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Shit outta luck for an update, eh? How about a SEQUEL?
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
A lovely story! You know what grammar and spelling is! Sorry, weird thing to say but...anyway.
I like how it's not just a love story. There are other problems, and the characters really develop as the adventures continue. Yay, happy ever afters win, and I hope the Duchess is ok in the end, even if she doesn't have any more magic. New studies: what happens when rainbows get eaten? Fun for random mages in the guild
258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »