Reviews for White Stag
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
A lovely story! You know what grammar and spelling is! Sorry, weird thing to say but...anyway.
I like how it's not just a love story. There are other problems, and the characters really develop as the adventures continue. Yay, happy ever afters win, and I hope the Duchess is ok in the end, even if she doesn't have any more magic. New studies: what happens when rainbows get eaten? Fun for random mages in the guild
Fremdschaemen chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
It's not six years, but three is also a pretty long time. Great story. I loved your plot and characterisation, and that you did not make one of the males a whiny baby as is common in these stories.
Lunar chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
Great story. :) I liked it a lot. And to make an example of how much I loved it, I should tell you that it is now 5:30 AM. :P
Lunar chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
Hahahaha, lol. You say you want 100 reviews on this chap, so to review. But when I'm reading it, now, there's already 225! XD
Lunar chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
I knew it! .
Lol.
Lunar chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Wait... Um... That last review was for this chapter... Lol! XD
Lunar chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
I'm horrible at decision making... Seriously, it takes me about a week to even consider which classes to take for the next year. And even then I still have to beg my best friend to help me... :P And then I usually change my mind at the last minute... About four or so times... This year I couldn't even force myself to turn the stupid paper in! I have no clue what classes they decided to put me in! And still won't for a couple of weeks! I swear, that stupid scheduling paper is worse than the freaking OGTs to me!

But enough about me, great chap! :D
Lunar chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Yellow and Blue! Definitely!
Lunar chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Oren, cause I like his personality. :)
And I'm sorry. Cause I mentally called Joshua a douche. ;) Though I'm sure I'll figure out why what happened... happened. And yes, I am very, extremely, confused.
Lunar chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I think his mother's sick or something, maybe he contracts a disease or something from her. Or perhaps it's in some odd way connected to the quiet hat lady...?
Lunar chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Oh, lovely groping. I love it when characters grope each other. You know why? Because I don't like it much when two(or possibly more) characters get together and jump each other right off the bat. Groping is a good middle ground. Plus, lol, I think that it's sexy and romantic! You know, because they can grope each other without one of both of them getting offended or slapped, lol.
Lunar chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
"Shades of red," Lana said, hand to her breast. "Is that where he is? I've heard the whole castle is spinning with worry over him."
I don't exactly know why, but that line made me giggle. I think that it might be because "Shades of red," sounds like a curse, but it's not one I've ever heard, and I really liked it. Actually, I've never heard of this 'color' business at all, but I do find myself enjoying it more and more with every new line that has mention of it!
RaeAnnLove chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
This was a great and sweet read thank you got allowing me the privilege to read it. I also adore your color Mage system! It was wonderful and outstanding! I adore it and it's creativity!
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Oh my god. I'm not sure how I finished this entire huge story in one day, except that I just couldn't stop. That was so beautiful. I found myself dying with laughter at some points and about to cry at others. I really enjoyed the whole storyline and the characters were very real. I wasn't actually going to review because it's clearly been done for a while... But you said even 6 years later you'd still want reviews for it. So I hope you appreciate me having to type this out on my phone's tiny keyboard. Once again, lovely story, dear! 3

XOXO

Lexi
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
My favourite thing about Joshua is that he's cute but not too cute, and that he dares to say what he wants. Although a little shyness wouldn't have hurt, but oh well...
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »