Reviews for White Stag
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
THE HAT! her colours are in the hat! (or her rainbow is...?)
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
I'd go for pur
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Red and Blue (Purple?), because you'd be changing something out of the physical world and into something unseen. The plot thickens, indeed. At least Joshua has some inkling of what is happening..
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Hmm yes, I like Allen :) he seems like a cool kid, for all that his smarts couldn't get him on the hunt... I think Oren is older (by a very small amount of time) and Joshua is taller. Really, I normally just assume that they're the same age.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
She's a witch, and she stole his ring!
Josh, you're an idiot.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
They're very cosy aren't they? I don't see the romance being much of a source of conflict for this one. But then again, what do I know, as not-the-author?
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Colours, that's an interesting way to have mages' magic work. Joshua is funny when he's half-conscious
Acinnia chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
I enjoyed this story immensely! A great plot and progress and it leaves room to the imagination to whatever happens in the characters' future. Plus, the ending was very fitting! Oren and Joshua's dynamics was great and palpable! I love how you put a twist on princexwizard love story. You made them very witty,and funny, and they both have strong personalities that define them (especially Oren). This story is a must read for those who love fantasy!
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
That was pretty awesome. I really liked how he thought of his hair when he didn't know it was him and how he called him 'pretty mage' on reflex because that's how deep thier love was. And oh my gosh he showed that kind of love to that dreadful princess!
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Ch 15 - It's the Hat! I knew it was the Hat!
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
A) Who's taller - Joshua
2) Who's older - Oren
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Who's you favorite character -

Oren, I like mages and he's got a cool head on his shoulders other tha the hating love bit. His braids reminds me of Germania from Hetalia; though you might think I'm crazy, but that's how I picture him. :D
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
The suggest a summary game;

Seeing the white stag was meant to be good luck. If it's good luck how to you end up with a broken leg and being bed ridden. And that's not the least of the Prince's problems; it's near winter so he and the mage which he can't help but think as pretty are going to be stuck in a cabin together all winter. At least he wondered what happened to good luck until he fell in love with the man and everything spun out of control.
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Ch. 3 - Very confused about the magic and what each color means. Why did he turn his nose up at green and how come Oren didn't notice or seem to notice that the price put an arm around his waist; even if it was comforting.
Though granted. I'm just begining to read it.
Jude Diamond chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Loving the first chapter. You are a very good story teller. I think I love the detail of the "Colors" the most. It's cool how mages have magic orbs following them in your story. :)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »