Reviews for White Stag
underlay chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
yay i loved this story! (and nearly six years. well, five. but hey, who's counting?... oh, me...)
oren has to be my favourite but the two of them together are just *unintelligible shmurgle of joy*. i ruhlly like allen as well, and even the duchess was kind of hilarious when i imagined her with this giant witchy hat bobbing about on top of her head (even if it took me a silly amount of time to figure out WHY she had the giant bobbing hat). i hope you still check your reviews etc., ace story stuff!
underlay chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
the haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt tttttttttttttttt
underlay chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
(i know this is finished but hey ho want to answer)
(plus im really enjoying by the way)
Joshua is taller
and Oren is older
opelleam chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Nice story although the plot was a little too fast for me sometimes, but i enjoy my reading nonetheless.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Shit outta luck for an update, eh? How about a SEQUEL?
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
A lovely story! You know what grammar and spelling is! Sorry, weird thing to say but...anyway.
I like how it's not just a love story. There are other problems, and the characters really develop as the adventures continue. Yay, happy ever afters win, and I hope the Duchess is ok in the end, even if she doesn't have any more magic. New studies: what happens when rainbows get eaten? Fun for random mages in the guild
Fremdschaemen chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
It's not six years, but three is also a pretty long time. Great story. I loved your plot and characterisation, and that you did not make one of the males a whiny baby as is common in these stories.
Lunar chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
Great story. :) I liked it a lot. And to make an example of how much I loved it, I should tell you that it is now 5:30 AM. :P
Lunar chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
Hahahaha, lol. You say you want 100 reviews on this chap, so to review. But when I'm reading it, now, there's already 225! XD
Lunar chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
I knew it! .
Lunar chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Wait... Um... That last review was for this chapter... Lol! XD
Lunar chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
I'm horrible at decision making... Seriously, it takes me about a week to even consider which classes to take for the next year. And even then I still have to beg my best friend to help me... :P And then I usually change my mind at the last minute... About four or so times... This year I couldn't even force myself to turn the stupid paper in! I have no clue what classes they decided to put me in! And still won't for a couple of weeks! I swear, that stupid scheduling paper is worse than the freaking OGTs to me!

But enough about me, great chap! :D
Lunar chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Yellow and Blue! Definitely!
Lunar chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Oren, cause I like his personality. :)
And I'm sorry. Cause I mentally called Joshua a douche. ;) Though I'm sure I'll figure out why what happened... happened. And yes, I am very, extremely, confused.
Lunar chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I think his mother's sick or something, maybe he contracts a disease or something from her. Or perhaps it's in some odd way connected to the quiet hat lady...?
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »