Reviews for Twisting The WhamBam Mentality
clockwork doll chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
LMAO! Haha - you have a very interesting writing style - a few typos here and there, but nothing serious. Now I really want to see what happens next! Please, please, please update :)
Helpful Advice chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I like where this is going. However I really get annoyed by inner monologues. For me they feel like I'm wasting my time because I could actually be reading about what's going on between characters. Your character also seems a little long winded and immature for whatever her age is. You also should add more details about where they are because one moment we're at the club then the cafe then school. And another thing in the US a minor can't get a tattoo unless an adult (someone 21 or older) is with them- so the boy with the tattoos is courious. I was also confused about their age because of the clubbing which usually for people under the age of 21 only happens on weekends when clubs allow it.

Otherwise I really found your story interesting.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
hope you find a co author soon cant wait for more
spazifiedcheerio chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
haha, awesome chapter! i think spencer's the man! definitely update!
InsaneRomantic chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Roflmao. You know what? I'm quite literally doing that. Rolling around on the floor-laughing my ass off. Now it's a bit weird considering I have Taras Bulba (1962) playing in the background, and that it's around 7am. But whatever. Hopefully nobody will walk into the room, and see me on the floor.

]

Loved this chapter. Spencer rocks my flipping world.

In fact, I think everyone wants a lil' bit of Spencer!
Cashaholic chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
haha... quite funny xD keep it up, will ya? And looking forward to the new chapter!

Entice chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
haha!, love it... i definitely think it would be better longer... update soon!
InsaneRomantic chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Oh my gah! I vote for a long romance!

_ ROFLMAO. Kitten? Spencer is officially my fav character!

I'd say a whole lot more, but I'm officially hyper. And that, my wonderful writer, is not a good thing. So until next time, ciao!
LogicandStuff chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I love this story! Please make this a long story! I think they're better longer.
Cashaholic chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
well, since you said please and all, I'll leave you a review.

haha.. just jk )

I like this ) But her inner voice gets a bit confusing at times... I think. But a great chapter none the less.

As for a long or short story, I don't really mind as long as it's an enjoyable read ) I'm sure alot of people will feel the same.

Cashaholic chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I really like this. A very enjoyable read ) please update soon, yea?