Reviews for Fade
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Very nice and beautiful. Keep it up :D
Javin Pilotte chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
The spacing was superb and extremely effective. I love the adjectives you used. And I didn't find anything that I can criticize.
Niki Tori chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was a really good written piece. You did an excellent job of unmasking the humanity of female celebrities that carry the hard burden of being a mom/homemaker.

I believe that often most people forget that the individuals that are glorified in media, are also human with the same struggles and desires that we have.

I really enjoyed reading your work!

Much Love and Many Hugs

Niki T.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
True. I think that no matter how famous a person is they are all like the same of us because they want to live a normal life.
truthordeal chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
You know, this was a very well-metered, well rhyming verse of poetry.

And you know, this is very true: The way Hollywood lures people in and casts them back out. And I think your writing to the stereotype of the starlet waitress also was good. I can't put a word for it; whether it was comedic or whatever, but it was still good.

This really relates to the current events in a few actresses lives(you know who they are).

While I know you wrote this a couple days before, it kind of fits in with the death of Heath Ledger.

I don't know. I may just be ranting at this point.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Ok. First things first. I absolutely loved "Fade in you

lost actress in

Los Angeles," mostly for the lost actress/Los Angeles alliteration. Very nice. And the repetition of 'fade' in each of the stanzas was a nice little tie-in for the whole thing and to the title.

However, I feel like you wanted to do more and you sort of cut yourself short on this one. Like there was more, you just weren't sure what to do with it.

The contrast of somebody v. nobody is good, but your punctuation is lacking. I'm only pointing it out because it irritates me and this poem doesn't feel like one of those that shouldn't have proper commas. And there are those that don't feel grammar-y. This isn't one of those.

But, yeah. I liked it. Especially since, you know, you suck at poem-things.

Felicia.
Kumquat21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Lovely as usual. The rhythm was wonderful. Do continue with your poetry.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow this was good. ''Fog the mirrors of your ferrari'' was a great line. Keep it Up!