Reviews for freshly fallen droplets of remorse
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Another excelent piece my dear. I love the emotion and hint of sarcasim in this, it makes it work quite nicely.
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is very bitter and... remorseful. I don't know. Lately you've been getting your emotions out right on target. ]
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
interesting poem. I liked it. My favorite part was the last two paragraphs. I think they just really pounding out emotion in them ( if that makes any sense) keep it up!

Faith
diffident chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I was kind of reluctant to read this at first because the abuse of bold font, parentheses, etc., get out of hand. But I'm quite glad I read this, because it was rather enjoyable and the bold font and parentheses actually added to the text! And it's got a subtly humorous tone to the piece, kind of over-exaggerated like an old silent film reel, but saturated with color.

Haha so anyway. Good job with this.

marie
Nolongeractivated chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
i love it it's intresting
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
konban wa

I like how you played with that quote - what you don't know can't hurt you - "it’s just a shame that sometimes what we don’t know kills us."

My favorite stanza is... the fifth. :)

because freshly fallen droplets of remorse are raining all over my world.

i am floating on remnants of what was (or what could have been)

and i am not quite sure how long broken pieces of my heart will

support my one hundred twenty pounds of body weight.

So, so beautiful. I love your poems! :D (as usual, of course)

Zaijen

~Shan~
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Good job. Everything flows brilliantly and I like the imagery portrayed. Keep it Up!
Anonymous Wind chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Interesting poem. I'm not sure what your purpose was for making some words bold. It seems rather redundant to me. It reads a bit more like a story than a poem. It's good, unlike anything I've read as of yet. Not bad.

~Anon.