Reviews for Of Ice, Men, and Dogs
elyrian chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
I think Faolan should be Reis' new puppy! :) I just finished reading what you have written so far and I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Uke-Badass chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
Aw (hugs Reis) Poor kiddo, I remember I always wanted a dog too
KeitarosKeroNeko chapter 11 . 2/18/2009
Hi! Um...I'm not realy sure what to say...I just wanted to let you know that I love your story so far and can't wait for the update!
Uke-Badass chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
Swet, if only Raine knew what happened lol
JtheChosen1 chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
haha i luv the sexual tension between these two! very cute!
potterrocks19 chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
loved the new chapter can't wait for more.
Uke-Badass chapter 10 . 11/25/2008
Aw poor Reis, poor Faolan, I hope they can get together and do something 'MORE' than kissing lol, keep up the work kiddo
Noxialis chapter 10 . 11/25/2008
YES! Finally, some action!
JtheChosen1 chapter 10 . 11/25/2008
Faolan and Reis just need to jump in bed together lol.

excellent chapter, keep up the good work!
Noxialis chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
O, I finally submit a review, sorry it took so long. Anyways, love the story so far!

Rise... such a strange name to give, but I suppose it's better than some of the other names you could create with the name Reis. That was totally intentional, right? It'd be amusing if it was just some crazy coincidence.

Anyways, love love love! And Faolan should totally start getting it on with the love love love. Skip past the emoing about past lovers and focus on the future. The future is now! The future is sex!
cobraqueen17 chapter 9 . 10/10/2008
Well this is interesting to say the least, in a good way.
Uke-Badass chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
Now things get interesting, update soon okay! 3
JtheChosen1 chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
haha, "you're a creeper, you know that?"

great work! and damn Faolan, just hurry up and jump Reis's bones already! everyone knows u want him!
Wanabet chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Haha, what an idiot. I knew he was releasing him, what else do you use blood on a chain for. Update soon!
ThisIsMyDecember chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Yay an update! This is great news. So now Lucifer is free. I wonder what kind of mischief he's going to get into. We also got a bit of Faolan/Reis action. Good stuff.
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »