Reviews for Shooting Stars for Your Smiles
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Aw, I love this! It's so sweet!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww. I like how it was stars. My friend's current boyfriend did something like this with roses. And she somehow got lost and didn't go in the right order haha. So she ended up getting to him too early or something like that and he helped her find the rest haha.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
so cute! i absolutely adore this. it's predictable, of course, and fluffy-licious, but it isn't so to the point of being obnoxious. not much slang, which is very good. i can't think of a solitary thing that's wrong with it, except for of course it makes one want to vomit because of how corny it is.

but really. it's definitely corny in a good way.
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Ooh, I liked this. I thought the stars theme was quite good, and I liked the characters too. ]
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Cute :)

Love the poetic notes, great job!

-Aria
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Good job for your first original characters fic. This was fantastic. I love the stars theme, the characters, the plot, and the romance. I really couldn't ask for a better oneshot. (: I'm really glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wow! fantastic story! Well done!

PG
x3life chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
aw how cute! )
Serenity Takaishi chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
twas amazing.

once more, the wording drew me in, and i wish you could write somethign that was chapters longer. haha but one-shot's are good too! haha.

anyways.. this was very good! 10 outta 10
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
beautiful!
Willowindrain chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Love IT ! Although at the beginning it was kind of cliche-ish (then again it's cause a lot of people use the same idea over and over again) , I think you proved yourself when you used the 'star' letters ;)

The title was the thing that pulled me in. Tho's i think it's better if you didn't put that A/N at the top of the one-shot . Leave it somewhere at the bottom so the readers wouldn't be tempted to click the back button before they read your story.

Okay now on to the basics : Mini little kinks to work out.

Hatton was a burly man of 47 whose face

~ I think it would be better to use 'Fourty-seven' instead of 47 . Usually when we use numbers it's to emphasise on the point but I don't think the age of his dad is really that important , no ?

It wasn’t anything too romantic, I didn’t think.

~ He has weird notions of 'not too romantic' if a guy did that for me I'd be in cloud 99 Uh what's up with the I didn't think ? Maybe it should be a semi-colon there not a comma.

Scarlett’s front door, ringing the doorbell

~ rang the doorbell

then running behind the tree that was

~ When I read this I envisioned someone seriously running behind a tree . How do you do that anyway ? :P I think 'hid behind the tree ' is better .

P.S: A consolation will form if you continue to gaze

~Constellation

"If I could reach up and catch a star for every time you've made me smile, I'd have the entire night sky in the palm of my hand."

~From the entire story , this is my favourite sentence .

I shook my head mutely and bumped her body, making her look to where I was pointing.

~Bumped her body ? The phrase just seems weird to me .

Up in the sky, brighter than ever, was a comet. It was followed by a shooting star.

~Try making this part a little more grand with more imagery cause I think this is the crucial part of the whole story. Such as : Slashing across the heavens , the colour of the comet , the intensity, sounds of the night (but for this I guess the whisper in the ear counts ). Feeling eternity in a moment and stuff like that .

End of little kinks .

All in all, 'Shooting Stars for Your Smiles' is (so far) an awesome read for all those out there that's into original one-shot romances that makes you feel that warm and fuzzy feeling inside . (Oh man I ran out of smileys . WAit ...) . ! (:D)

Dakara , Keep writing !
audioboxer chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow. This is incredible(:

Your summary really drew me in, great work!
candiesnbunnies chapter 1 . 1/17/2008