Reviews for
Naver chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very sweet, I love winter and the lines. ( though I have never been a fan of Haikus)

Favorite lines :
"冬

さむい"

simply words are the best. :)
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Congrats on your first haiku!

I have always wanted to learn japanese (Stemming from my anime obsessions), but have always been busy with other things. Your haiku has given me one more reason to learn the language :).

For now, my only critique of the poem is that its form vaguely resembles a snowman...lol.

Anyways, congrats again!
lymli chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
aw, that's sweet,lovely, I like the stuff with winter,a warm winter 'cause you're with your friends. it's a nice feeling.
Carlette chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow!

I can actually read it, but I have no idea what the words are. I'm just a second year student.

This is awesome! I'm impressed.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I really like this. I can't read Japanese, (or speak it for that matter) but its really awesome that you can and that you made a poem in Japanese. It really lets who you are shine through, considering how much you love the Japanese language. Great work. )
Kitty Puff chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Looks pretty (Japanese always does) and impressive that you could do it in Japanese anyway However I think a majority of people who don't speak Japanese might have some difficulties reading this. You do have a translation don't you?
Rose Valentine chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
How did you manage to do that? I mean, uploading a story with Japanese characters on it - I can't do that. But it's great, the way you did it.
Lisa98 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Impressive. however i cannot read it either. going to look at the other one and see if it's translated!
Translucently Opaque chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Well I must say that it looks really cool. Sadly though, I can't read Japanese. Maybe you could translate it into English as well. Is that possible?