Reviews for A gift already unwrapped
breakthehabit chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
LOL THAT AN.
SeaBlueRose chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
just-love-it!"!
Animewolf089 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh. My. Fucking god. (Pardon the swearing, no other euphemism will do my exclamation of utter WOW justice. Yeah. Oh my fucking god.) As short as it was, it was still really, REALLY good. Like, seriously. Sy, girl, I think I'm falling for you more and more (as a writer). And now I have a few confessions to make.

I did not get turned on while reading this. (Totally didn't.)
This is not my new fantasy. (I swear it isn't.)
...Holy crap. I really don't wish this happened to me. (Honestly? Yes, yes I did, yes it is, and yes I do. I'm sorry I lied.)

I just gonna favorite this. I love it. Another great job, Sy!
dreamer3097 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
A very birthday gift
OnlyTheYoungCan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
One word: HOT! Man, do I wish I was in that. It turned me on and I'm not afraid to adimit it. I love your stories and the feelings you attach to them, and I would love you more if you wrote more stuff like this. _ ...I hope that doesn't make me seem like a perve
Affair chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Rofl at the little message at the bottom :) damn that was hot! Haha the dominating part was hot
iEmoJellyBean chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
THAT. WAS. SO. HOT.

I'm not really into the kind of thing where the characters call each other sluts and stuff while having sex, but I liked this story very much. Keep writing stories!Please.

/ Forgive the blush.
Guilty Secrets chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Woow that was heavily hot ;)

And it was so much better than reading about random threesomes

I'm not a lesbian but cor do i wish i was there!
Spiral-Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
that's pure gold
PeaceALGL11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Woah... that was HOTT! Oh my god... Wish I was there... ;D
With a Side of Chocolate chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
O.O

... *pants* ... um ... woah. That was hot. Great job!
LostGirl15 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
WOW! i have to say that was extreamly, i may not be into girls but, wow, that made me want to be the middle of it hehe ;)

loved it, great job.
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
this is good
NothingInHerGlassGreyEyes chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wow... That was.. that was incredibly hot. I'm not going to lie, that's... That's good stuff. XD
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hot story! Very sexy! Well written...