Reviews for Pretty Things
Ironicality chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Jay totally missed his chance. He deserves what he got.
allancaldera chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is so sad,when I read that it said angst I new it will be sad but not this sad,I am so sorry for Jay,Did Nick marry to a boy right ?because they are times they just married girls to one day you make a sequel and you explain the remaining of the puzzle.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Well dang. What a sad ending. I wish Jay and Nick could teleport so they wouldn't have been lonely, but my feelings aside, great story!
yoojae chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was good, I liked it. Unfortunately the end was sad though. And heartbreaking! Even worse if nick has kids already. D:
new here chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Just wandered over from and this was one of the first fics I founds, and the first one I read. What a wonderful job! Definitely looking forward to reading more on the site, thanks to your story. :-)
moon01234 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
So sad.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I liked this. It was so sad and the ring-obviously it means that Nick had moved on yet still came back for Jay which says a lot. I liked how you left it at that so your readers can simply use their imagination to figure out where Nick and Jay's relationship goes next. Great job :)
anotherveryveryverydeadaccount chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh dear lordie this was breathtaking. I loved it. Really really moving. :')
drunkoffwooder chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
NO! I would have been completely fine if I didn't read the last two sentences :/

But great story anyways!
xday11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Woah shit, the angst at the end! Was not expecting that. Twas a damn good read though, a damn good read. Very fitting the theme of angst throughout the story. (I.. I just.. Damn, that ending really got me! You're really good!)
Miz Mizery chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh my gosh... I NEVER cry for stories. But here I am, tearing up and acting like a little baby.

Beautiful plot, beautiful, real characters, amazing ending.
XcuzimtoxicX chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Poor Jay. Damn you, Nick. you went and got married...or engaged? Dick. XD I love this story!
chickin'SOUP chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
the ending was perfect! god, i never saw it coming.
SparklyVampires chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Ohmigod! The last line made me cry. I loved this story.
learntosayhello chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
D: D: D: Nick, why? Whyy? Can't blame a dude, I suppose, but still. The ending was sad :/