Reviews for Lust
HaleyEmma chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I've read the reviews and see that you don't need any sypathy from the song. I know I'm a little too late and you all ready know this by now, but I'm gonna say it anyway, you don't need them. Their useless little... uh... weirdo's? I don't know! I'm tryin' here! I'm lost with words!
FM Radio chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This is so awesome. It's beautiful! :)

*sigh* Why is it that everyone in the universe but ME can write an awesome song (like YOU)? Sigh...*goes off to contemplate the woes of being herself*
Lorango911 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I would like to say that they should get the benifit of the doubt, but screw them they don't deserve you. That's some pretty messed up bull shit if you ask me and good riddance. Now you see the two pricks for what they really are. She's not your best friend if she decided to do that to you and he's not all that he's cracked up to be. they may not be bad people deep down but they both made stupid choices. and i'd crush 'em if i was in your position. actually i'd pound the girl's face in until she resembled a horses's ass and then i'd proceed on to kick the dude not only where the sun doesn't shine but everywhere else that could cause pain. then i'd be the better person and forgive the two sorry excuses for humans and never speak to them again. as you can see reading something at four thirty in the morning really brings the best out of people. don't waste any time on 'em. they're not worth it.
givelifeyurall chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
so harsh but beautiful. i feel the emotions. so you write pretty well when your pissed lol me too or very sad.
SEMMU chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I liked this one. Particularly the lines:

"Healing with a shattered clock,

All I do is wait,

For the emotions to reset,

And pray it's not too late."

Excellent flow, standard rhyming pattern, good message, what more could you want? Try this, revisit this one in six months and rewrite. Try to describe the emotion from the distance provided by time. From my experience, you'll be surprised by the healing qualities of time and writing about your experiences. Write on!