Reviews for Sheol
Melissa Norvell chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
This was an exciting chapter. I really liked the way you played things out here and the attacks were awesome as usual. I expect no less from you. Grand job!
Alcyone of the Sea chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow... This was an amazing chapter. The summary is also very interesting and easily shows conflict which is why I opened this page.

Your writing is very professional and the story is written well. I also liked how you set up the atmosphere for the story. (I really felt like I was in Thailand again!) The action scenes were truly amazing, and you seemed to have perfect control over all your characters... Also, your dialogue was rich with different use of language, and accent. Also, your characters seem to come alive once they are introduced, and Areva's character is simply amazing.

This chapter is amazing. I promise to come back and read the rest of Sheol's chapters, and am looking forward to it when I have more time and there is less noise in my living room. :)

-Alcyone of the Sea-
Melissa Norvell chapter 17 . 2/23/2008
This story keeps getting better and better. I've really been getting into the characters. They are all so interesting.
Melissa Norvell chapter 15 . 2/16/2008
An interesting end to this chapter. I hope that Areva will be alright.
Melissa Norvell chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
Good chapter! I really like Areva and Keiichi's realtionship. they are probably my favorite couple so far.
Melissa Norvell chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
This is getting better and better. Keep up the good work!
Melissa Norvell chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
I really like the conversation between Area and Tony in this chapter. Their relationship really shines through here.

Good job!
Melissa Norvell chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the grand work my friend!
Melissa Norvell chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
Wow, what a fast update! I really liked this chapter. It just keeps getting more and more interesting with each new installment! Sorry for the short review, it's almost time for me to get back on the job so I must take a leave.

Good luck on this story!
Melissa Norvell chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
I really, really love this and I'm suprised that it has absolutely NO reviews. What's wrong with people? This is such a good story and very original compared to the other works here.

I'll definitely be back for another chapter.

Please update soon!

Perhaps, if you have the time you'll check out some of my works.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2