Reviews for Handcuff Me To Happiness
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9
kira's getting jealous :D darn it now i need the next chapter!
shoujo-ai-addict333 chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Damn, no why won't you update! D I'm not giving a proper review until you do!
H. Earthserpent chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
this is a great story...i don't remember if i already have this on alert. but i like it and i REALLY! want you to update this story.
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
for shame chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
hey. hi.

we need to really pick this up again, because i really loved this story. so get up & let's start writing again (:
Youre chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
Gah, no updates in a while :(. I'm anxious to see what happens when they find out. XD.
Omok chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
damn XD only seven chapters T-T darn xD and it's almost been two months since neither of you updated...*dies* update soon please; I really like this story; this plot; this idea; XD everything!
Nemjiro chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Me like! I like, I like it! Keep it up and update soon..Peace.

Make yourself comfortable by reading some of my works.

xNabolionx
steph D chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
haha. i like what you've done with it.

hopefully i'll get some work done in the states, so we'll have the next [few?] chapters.

if you have the draft for further chapters, can you send them to me so i know what you want to do with the plot? otherwise, i'll just write whatever comes to mind.

:D
chibichoco chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
XD Hahaha! Very nice chapter. :) The nickname is cute and funny. I'll be looking forward to your next update.
chibichoco chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Yay! A new update! Aww... poor Kelsey but I guess it's good for her too hahaha. I really liked this chapter. I hope you're having a nice summer, and I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. XD
lildorkoo chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
Wow, one of the best stories I've read on here.

:O

Can't wait for more!

You're really good at this.

chibichoco chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Woo! Okay, so then that's why I got all confused! hahaha... I guess I'll review chapter 4 here... so that was really nice job. :) Poor Gabriel, he's gonna be so sad when he finds out huh? And then the thing with liars... sadness too. But that was a good chapter, so I'll be looking forward to your next one. XD
steph chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
you didn't post chapter 4?

or am i getting senile?
chibichoco chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Cool. :) Nice job... hm... something to improve? Well, I think that maybe you could add more dialogue and different scenes into this with all of the different thoughts and feelings of the people, then that would be pretty nice. :) It's really good already and the song is really fitting. Great job, and I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.