Reviews for Changed
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Another Edward.
Hoodfabulous chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
Your characters are basically one sided, sorry. But you have the most detail and I like the rules of your vampires out of any I've read. Except soulmates, that is.
Hoodfabulous chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
I think you could've gotten much funner with this chapter. That is all.
TheAmazingBritt chapter 22 . 10/2/2008
Oh my god! This story is awesome! Wow. You should really update soon because, seriously, I am now officaly addicted to it.

Please please please please please update soon!

~Twilight~
Dry Pageant chapter 21 . 6/28/2008
This would really make me cry...I don't want Nicholas to die. You have really awesome writing skills. I like how fluid everything is. Your writing has a great sense of humor.
senjorita chapter 21 . 5/25/2008
I just thought I should say that I like your story, and I am hoping that you soon get five reviews so that you can update)
Miss perky chapter 21 . 4/14/2008
Hey, I really liked this chapter. I hope Nicholas dosen't die!That would be sad!I would wrote a longer review but I have homework so seeya!
Living Vampire chapter 21 . 4/3/2008
I like it and I'm w8ing for the next chapter, good luck on all ur stories :D
Silly-girl15 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
i dont know if its my computer or what, but there is something wrong with chapter 1. :)
cyanidecandy chapter 21 . 3/12/2008
OH NO ! !

PLEASE DON"T KILL NICHOLAS ! please (

i love him and charlie together !

no ! i don't want him to die !
Mistress of Words chapter 19 . 3/9/2008
I really loved this this story. I especially love Chapters 8 and 18. When people speak of vampires that are portrayed as blood thirsty monsters. When I read Changed, I feel so connected to these characters because of they are so human. The things they do and say makes you want to be there with them to experience their journeys. I loved this and I can't wait to read more.
Roxanne Lilly Dubois chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
So, I'm pretty much hooked on your story. ] I just read chapters 8-18 in one sitting. I cant wait for the rest! ]
Living Vampire chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
I like it, I hope that the ending is good, Please post the new chapter fast :D
menace in training chapter 20 . 2/28/2008
ooh, love this story...I'm not normally into vampire stories - haven't been for a while (have you ever read the Darren O'Shan stories? well, they're more for younger people but anyway...) but I really enjoy this one, it's a great story, and I think you have been very imaginative with coming up with the plot along with the characters - I have a question, did you come up with al that vampire stuff by yourself? Because if you did, that's amazing.

Update soon please!

oh, one more thing, I reckon Nicolas should have a nickname; although maybe that's just me, because I have a brother called Nicholas, and we all call him Nicky or Nick...but that's all!
Avendetta chapter 20 . 2/27/2008
Oh please dont leave me hanging like this to me this story is so wonderful every day i find myself hoping beyond hope that the newest chapter will be updated anwyas i hope you know that i will always love this story! well anyways toodle loo