Reviews for Hauntingly Broken
dreameratbang chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I loved it! It was so beautiful! And reminded me so much of evanescence. The way you've woven words together is really incredible! And the imagery was wonderful. I also loved the emotion behind it and you've managed to string it up with a rhyme scheme! loved it, write more! :)
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
My dear darling Davida!

You already know what I think of this, but reading it again now... it seems like it's about other people besides the one you had mentioned to me, too. I love the frostbitten fingers thing! And the biting back whispers - such a cool phrase. I don't know why, but it is. Anyway.

YOU ARE FABULOUS AND I LOVE YOU. And I would never lie to you. (okay, there was that one time, with the shoes... *JUST KIDDING*). Seriously, though, hopefully this will kind of get you back into the "writing groove". Or something. Because I wanna read it because it's amazing.

Leila*
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
.Bob. DAVIDA! You wrote something! AH! I mean..really! You actually wrote something! Did you know that? Did you? Because it made me so excited I almost peed myself! hahaha

This was just beautiful! I've really missed reading your writings. You have such a way to write amazing poems! Each word dripped with beauty and flow! You always remind me of evanescense in your writings. I think I can tell where some of your inspiration comes from! *winks* Because in your first stanza it immediately screamed Amy lee! and then in your last stanza?

"Bleeding and bruised by your own decadence" I dont know if you ment to or not..but Evanescense uses that word "decadence" in her last song on her new album. And I love that word! You used it great in your poem! When it comes to big words like that? I can never use them right and they always sound funny! *haha*

"Biting back whispers, I see it in your eyes/The malice dripping from each of your lies"

You can tell you really hate liars in this poem...which I think is another reason why i liked reading this one so much. Because i too am anti-liar..can't stand lies. I hate them. I don't like them in the least bit!

*sigh* but this was absolutely beautiful Davida! Keep writing! I hope you can continue to find your inspiration! haha i know! that thing called "life" its so time-consuming isn't it? *winks* lol But I hope to be reading more from you in the near future! And thanks for keeping me updated that you had posted! *boogies* love ya! Miss you bunches!
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
!

I haff missed ye and your writing!

And wow, what a comeback! It's... brilliant. So real... The emotions, everything. I can kinda relate to it, as well... so thats I suppose, a plus for me... Even though it's not nice! . Sorry I'm rambling I think!

Keep up the great writing! Hope to see more of your stuff up soon! :D

Wolfeh (11.34 in the am)

xx
Accalia Aeryn chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Hey, it's great to see something from you! Long time no write, huh? I need to start posting things again. Anyway, great poem! I love how it rhymes. I can't write a poem that rhymes for the world, but you make it look so easy! It flows really good. _ Quite my cup of tea. Keep up the good work and I hope to see something from you again soon!
The Postscript chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
The rhyming pattern really emphasizes the heaviness of the poem. There is this weighty, exaggerated feel that expands human emotion. Great job with imagery and in writing this in general. A warm welcome back, k.