Reviews for What Do I Write?
Aurora Clarte chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh, the made-up fantasies of our mind which can only come alive through the power of imagination. Sigh, I totally understand this character.

Love this!
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
um yeah i totally beleived them, therefore making an excellent point. i loved the surprise ending and thought it was genius. well done!
Let-The-Darkness-Take-Me chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
freaky.
Riley Hunter chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
well. let's see. I think that it is really good, but where the heck is it going? anyways, if it's not a oneshot, UPDATE SOON
Raeven chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was really good/sad. And yes, I did believe every word it. I guess that's the pro's of being a writing. Making people believe things that don't necessarily happen, or a con depends on how you look at it. Anyways nice piece!

-Raeven
SummerBaby94 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
hmm... it makes me think. i believed everything even after she had said that words could lie.
Stoked Is Rad chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
GAH! I told you earlier how much I loved this crazy little paradox piece of writing. It's still jsut as great as it was when I was reading it half-awake. Haha. So, his name stayed Brad. No Pablo in this story. Too bad... Haha. Dude, I just made a new blog thing for my stories. Go to my profile for the link. I STILL LOVE THIS PIECE! Natalie.
CarnivalGirl346 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Duh i like it. Who wouldnt? ANYWAY IT IS VERY GOD. UPDATE SO SON.